Institute for Applied Autonomy on Mon, 15 May 2000 15:44:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Letters to Amazon.com

Forwarded by way of the Institute for Applied Autonomy
(www.appliedautonomy.com)
Direct all correspondence to da3a@andrew.cmu.edu
---------

Date: Tue, May 2, 2000 12:10 PM -0700
From: lawn-news1@amazon.com
To: da3a@andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: New stores are springing up at Amazon.com

Dear Amazon Customer,

I have an extreme case of spring fever. And Amazon.com's new Lawn &
Patio and Kitchen stores have a lot to do with it.

Our Lawn & Patio store has everything you need to spruce up your yard.
Weber grills, Black & Decker mulching mowers, Fiskars tree pruners--the
selection is amazing. And if it's information you're looking for, we've
got buying guides and articles that will turn brown thumbs green and
green thumbs greener.
Come explore: http://www.amazon.com/lawnandpatio

Does spring bring out the chef in you? Then try our new Kitchen store.
It's brimming with thousands of culinary essentials for novices and
gourmets alike. Calphalon, Cuisinart, Henckels, KitchenAid--we've got
all the top brands. While you're there, check out our hands-on editorial
reviews and fresh ideas for springtime entertaining from world-renowned
chefs and celebrities.
Go to: http://www.amazon.com/kitchen

So stop by Amazon.com today. And get the things you need to make the
most of the season.

Sincerely,

David Risher
Senior VP and Avid Amazon.com Shopper
U.S. Retail

P.S. Our other stores are joining in the excitement of the Lawn & Patio
and Kitchen store openings too.

- In Books, save 40% off all American Horticultural Society titles and
Cook's Illustrated titles.

- In Toys, ride-on bubble mowers and Easy Bake Ovens are 50% off.

- In Software, enjoy a $20 rebate on the deluxe version of Complete
LandDesigner 3-D Design software.

P.P.S. I hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd
rather not receive any future notices of this sort from Amazon.com,
please visit your Amazon.com Subscriptions page:

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address:
    da3a@andrew.cmu.edu