integer on Tue, 23 May 2000 16:17:41 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

ultra !nteresant++ \ nett!me++

           JA +?

           http://www.membank.org/dataset/f/ja>danke.gif

           DANKE

>let's see if the moderators survive my response. ;-)

nettime moderators' !ntel!gensz <=> ur !ntel!gensz +?
tzo ___...  du + ur genez = enzurd zurv!vl +?
[luvl! pr!vat ema!l prev auss! - du = ultra]

alison jolly - "beside concealment of ovulation in women
what is new in human sex is the general need for privacy"

- open source - male fasc!zt shortkut 2 !ntel!gensz

-

etc modl c!t!zn debr!z