Get Rich Fast Online! on Thu, 25 May 2000 17:04:20 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Opportunity is knocking at your door! Grab it!!

Hi,

I visited this web site http://www.nettime.org/nettime.w3archive/199908/msg00056.html
following a link from the Search Results of the Search Engine AltaVista and wanted
to send you a quick e-mail because I thought you will be interested in knowing
a  GREAT MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!

Did you know that you can get your web site book marked by your visitors and
can get paid $1.00 for every book mark?  Yes, it is true!  No matter which country
you live in!! Just click here to visit http://www.GetRichFastOnline.com to learn
more.

Besides, you will also learn how to start your own online business easily and
start earning Dollars even while you are sleeping!

Following are the benefits for you.

1.	You can Set up a new Online Business  very easy and fast.
2.	You can start selling the HOTTEST SELLING PRODUCTS  in the Internet from your
web site easily.
3.	You can create those HOTTEST SELLING PRODUCTS  with little or no effort from
your side.
4.	You can accept all major Credit Cards, with out a Merchant Account and with
out any set up cost at all, no matter which country you are from!
5.	You can promote your web site FREE and even start getting 25,000 visitors
to your site FREE.
6.	You can completely automate your business, hence very little work from your
side to run the business.
7.	You can start earning in Dollars, even while you sleep!
8.	Best of all, you need not give up your present business or occupation to run
this lucrative business.

To learn more just visit http://www.GetRichFastOnline.com.  Please do not miss
to download my FREE E-Book which contains all these valuable and exciting information.

Once you find this site useful and informative, I would appreciate yourself placing
a link in your site and use your media to help the masses to learn about this
web site.

If you think that your friends, relatives or colleagues will be the concerned/relevent/interested
 in such a stuff, please feel free to forward this e-mail to them, so that they
will also be benefited.

Best Regards
N. Gopinath