integer on Sat, 27 May 2000 19:21:04 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>Hello all, I'm just writing to say that electronic arts and theory
>culture doesn't just mean using the net, but dealing with different
>forms of cultural networks as well. Could it be a critique of
>Bakhtin's notion of carnival culture in a post-industrial context?
>Could it be a new form of cybernetic cultural production? If anyone
>on the list is around the Detroit area this weekend I just wanted to
>extend an invitation to you to come by the Detroit Electronic Music
>Festival. They're expecting several hundred thousand people and
>considering the fact that it's curated by some of the most dynamic
>minds in American and international electronic music, I think that
>it's a "live time" scenario of some of the issues that I see popping
>up on the list. There's a truly diverse roster of folks
>participating, and it's FREE.

most dynamic minds in American quo! +?
du != kan b zer!ouz.

`and it's FREE` = ma! b dez!rabl konzult!ng 01 publ!k b!bl!otek
+ edukat!ng zelv apropoz FREE - ncezt paz mar!oneta +?

>Paul D. Miller a.k.a. Dj Spooky dzat lo.tekk korporat fasc!zt eczplo!teur

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1