Robbin Neal Murphy on Tue, 30 May 2000 13:43:42 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> free software = free sex

On Sat, 27 May 2000, Law wrote:

> Just guessing here, but Stallman might actually have quite a bit of
> fun. He *appears* to be doing what he wants in life, which is a
> considerable accomplishment, and more than can be said for many people.
>
> But, I don't know Stallman. Perhaps RNM (Robbin Murphy) does.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to send that message to the list or to insult
Richard Stallman since I admire him and what he's accomplished very
much. I thought I deleted it.

I was wondering who will run the orgies once the free
information/free software/free sex movement becomes a reality since
everyone involved would want to tell the others what to do.

:)

Robbin Murphy
robbin.murphy@nyu.edu
http://artnetweb.com/iola/