data]h![bleeder on Fri, 2 Jun 2000 06:57:30 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: [webartery] t[s]he m[e.me]ystique

At 08:31 PM 1/06/00 -0400, RE_WORKINPR <bml18@columbia.edu> wrote:
>>l[d]ove[tailing] it in2 commentari:
>

>              L-E.m[otion.all momentariez]entari [dis]Applicationz
>              Email the personalitee; po[mo]e.tr[iflez]y doez knot
>              f-fect wurding on dualle sig.knee.fi.arhz.
>              Liga[h!]turez t.[y]urn; static[ca] sparkez egohz,
>              t[s]he [po]mo.tion prikz n[ew]u.thingz, whether[e]
>              2 tranz, write, righette - pole.M-ikz du knot ah!ffect
>              ewe. zoundinge outte a[h!] per.son.d[n]aught.her.  ......

elementary applications email the personality; poetry does not effect
wording on dual signifiers. ligatures turn and static sparks egos, the
motion pricks nothing/new things, whether to translate, write or right -
polemics do not affect you. sounding out a person...

>>kNotz m-port ztrength >loze cred[it]
>>kNotz m-port ztrength >loze cred[it]
>>kNotz m-port ztrength >loze cred[it]

>>Not zo, port N shore yr ztrength >looze cred[it]ab.ilitee
>>>Not zo, port N shore yr ztrength >looze cred[it]ab.ilitee

[break the linkz 4gone, b4, preced-ing!ding!]

[newe]
end of all, memory bound through my interpretation, bird ca[u]lls chill my
fright and choke my brain, amicus curiae, sever the cords and mute the
witness, search for the analysis, search for the signal, or just plain

>                                                   >love it

on this day - eyes filaments of sun - i spied spritez, s/he caught my sight
and i breathed your name - giving small cues - elegant droppings - i
understood the viscous air

 + --=-| -=--))))))))))))))))))))))))
  po   > 'of me mo>
  st   st favorite street.'