integer on Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:58:18 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] Re: Share The Wealth, Janitors Demand, -- !z dzat 01 demand odr 01 rekuezt +? OPET - OPEn Employee Trade - FREE.Employees.Nou!!!!!

florian schneider <fls@kein.org>

florian tak abr = data belou
haz b!n poztd 6 monthz pr!or
2ndl! =

   dom!naz!on = propagatd b! dze dom!natd

Netochka Nezvanova
OPET - OPEn Employee Trade
smtp55o@m9ndfukc.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

>forwarded by Michael Hoover <hoov@freenet.tlh.fl.us>
>
>Published on Friday, June 2, 2000 in the http://www.mercurycenter.com/
>San Jose (CA) Mercury News
>
>Share The Wealth,' Janitors Demand, But Life Could Get Worse Before It
>Gets Better
>
>by K. Oanh Ha
>
>Gemma Martinez remembers how she and her husband Abel would put their
>three children to bed and then talk late into the night about the
>future.

no one has lived in the past
no one has lived in the future
all one kan know is the present

=cw4t7abs = dze futur

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

 – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – –
– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –
– – – – – – – –  – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1

      : DOGZ . TELEPATHI + QUANTUM MEKANIKS
        AKT 02 : SCENA A
        [c]ccp Netochka Nezvanova + Irena Sabine Czubera

      - online access is restricted for institutions who
        hold a subscription at the institutional rate to the print.

      - blp blp
        blblp blp blp
        tzzt. prozesz.

      - login    : blp blp
        password : blblpblpblp
        Expires  : 12/16/2000

      - danke

      - Climate Change +?
      - quoi +?
      - Last year we cut emissions by 3.4 million tons
      - a.bon. du = ultra.
      - Click hier to see how we plan to cut them even more!!!!
      - [1 klik] by eliminating waste +?
      - aren't i lovely +?
      - eliminating waste = eliminating jobs ja +?
      - sol.la. splendid. = free the people.
      - i like you.
      - Putting your electrons to rest.
      - frrrr.