Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> * open-source architecture *
osfavelados on Fri, 9 Jun 2000 20:34:34 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> * open-source architecture *

Hi Brian, interesting contribution, i would enjoy further ideas about
specific actions.
As an architect i would enjoy myself some kind of open source resources for
environmental and systems simulation -rule of thumb&complex ones-, materials
and systems databases...

1. there was a very interesting graduate thesis dealing with an open source
architecture collaborative design system, at Sci-Arc [Los Angeles], last

authors Ted Ngai and Kai Dresser

2. You seem to concentrate in the universities and architectural star system,
but i think we should pay attention to the real estate market, as well; an
extremely powerful industry that shapes, as you develop in your essay, our
lives, our cities and our institutions-universities. What's first?

take it easy / of

Nettime-bold mailing list
Nettime-bold {AT} nettime.org