integer on Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:35:44 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] า

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – า – – – – – – –
– – – – – – – –  – – – – – –

   bonjour a tous et merc!++  [pour quo! +? je ne sa!s paz]
   une prem!่re quezt!on un peu brutale - pardonnez-mo!

   http://m9ndfukc.com/nato.0+55.14/

   cest quo!. a +?

chang!ng dze zurfasz ov _your planeta
v!a ultra d!ztrakt!v + SUPERIOR zelv-ORGAN!ZAz!e
ov kogn!z!on +?

e ou!.

polysymphonical kontrapuntal!n.

z!kl!ng aua! rap!dl! at 47 kmph

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

   f!ne del pr!mo atto

-
-
-

        _+  01 konzert anounszmnt

        i will be  utilizing 0f0003 software for
        the summer solstice june 23rd @ the Museum of Contemporary
        Museum of Museum of Museum of Contemporary Art - Chicago

        the weak url is:

        www.mcachicago.org

        hopefully  we will wake some people up!

        thanx again 4 the toolz. much respect.

        luv from chicago

        +?

        b-l!nk 4rom kopenhagen. freder!kxborggade. nummer a a a a a aaaaa

-
-
-

!.m bl!nd. !.m bl!nd. scena 0+25. 19oo. reg!a. bernardo bertolucc!.

          ducess - dusess. ducess +? non - cardioid-billiard.
          a oui.  maintenant +?

          hazt du geld +? ja.etvas.
          n!cht zprechen.deklam!ren

                         Hi,
                                 I have problems with corners in the worlds.
                         Is this a bug ?
                         sincerely,
                                 Tatiana

                                          pre.konssept!ุn