integer on Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:09:07 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ handing the Bite that feeds YOU

Phil Graham

>Perhaps, using the same logic, the OED can begin demanding royalties for
>the general use of conjunctives and [tm] disjunctives.
>
>This has to be a joke, surely.

no at all dear.

aber = `i` have patented money - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html

thus British Telecommunications
shall must have to pay `me`
so as paid to be.

`i` have patented also a multitrack email server
which utilized may be all moderators to accuse
of patent infringement most rapidly.

lastly `i` have patented the utilization of life as food.
thus lest humans wish to starve
they shall must have to pay `me`.

pay me [tm] - just 1 klik ur klik - please inserttt addtl ko!nz
patent appl!ed 4 - i am zoe [.eu akzent zvp]

patent - 01 onl! val!d 4rm ov art4rm !n
kurnt evoluz!e = korporat fasc!zm++

c!ao. nn

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

1 klas!kl real!t! = 0+1 th!nk!ng rezultat

und tzo - !nd!kat!v ov 1nz + !tz !nfer!or!t!.

quantum real!t! ma! konta!n klass!kl
real!t! objektz + = !t karakter!szd b!
dze !nab!l!t! 2 karakter!sz !t

-

understanding what archimedes did
|2| combat the building block - qu'est qui ce passe +?
zk!rt ab!sez ov 0+1 zrtn depth
dze or!g!n ov dze fam!l! _||- m9ndfukc.macht.fre!
du b!zt ez. non-determ!n!zt!k z!rkulaz!on. !nz!zt!ng
on non-f!x!t! ov kloro.4rm.  ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / m9ndfukc.com

>Phil
>

>>-----------------------------
>>Biting the hand that feeds IT: British Telecom claims ownership of hyperlinks
>>
>>By Tim Richardson
>>
>>"British Telecommunications (BT) claims it owns the patent to hyperlinks
>>and wants ISPs in the US to cough up hard cash for the privilege of
>>using them.
>>
>>The monster telco believes a patent filed in 1976--and granted in 1989--
>>proves it owns the intellectual property rights to those natty little
>>devices that link Web content together.
>>
>>The patent was lodged following work on text-based online information
>>systems Viewdata and Prestel by the General Post Office (GPO) before it
>>was split into the Post Office and BT.
>>
>>BT believes it has a good case and has employed intellectual property
>>experts, Scipher PLC, to fight its corner.
>>
>>Dr Ken Gray, chairman of Scipher, told AFX: "On behalf of BT we are
>>attempting to licence (hyperlink technology), and inviting licences to
>>be taken out by ISPs in the States."
>>
>>A spokesman for BT said: "We patented the principle of the hyperlink in
>>the mid-70s when people were still wearing kipper ties and flares ..."
>>
>>See the whole article at The Register
>>http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/1/11450.html

>>Never lose a file again. Protect yourself from accidental deletes,

delete ke! = 01 atr!but
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/=cw4t7abs.3nkod0r..0+2.html