Eric Johnson on 28 Jul 2000 21:49:57 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> echoes of napster digest

I've seen this information all over the place online.
Several websites make mention to it, but there are
several people, including the RIAA who haven't verified
the data.  It's been found to be inconclusive at this point.

=-Eric