'RTMark Bag Authority' on 7 Aug 2000 16:46:12 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: AW: AW: Urgent inquiry for Paper bags!

Dear Stefan Debler,

I'm afraid you completely misunderstand! We are very eager to work with
Bitways Global Sourcing GmbH. Very eager indeed! And we assure you, we
can give you pennies on the dollar, or rather Pfennige on the Mark. We
are so cheap!

You wrote to us asking for bag prices. Our bags and bag prices were of
interest to you. So we wrote to you asking for details about the
companies you do business with, and about your business itself, in
order to assure ourselves 100% there was no criminality involved in
any of your undertakings.

If you had known of the legal situation I spoke of, in which shareholders
are put in jail for the corporation's offenses, you would be well
prepared for our inquiries. You would be accredited with some company
specializing in criminality-freedom-assurance, you would have expended
a few Mensch-hours in making sure of these things, you would have added
a bit to the general carefulness of corporations, regarding their
behavior.

Let us begin from the start once again. You ask us for bag prices. We
ask you what sort of business you and your partners engage in, precisely,
so that we can protect ourselves and our shareholders from terrible
fates. Yes?

Your honest slave,
Alice Foley

http://rtmark.com/