integer on 8 Aug 2000 11:32:11 -0000

[Nettime-bold] fuck you integer. fuck you, fuck art. sol.la.la. - humans prefer cameras to be held upright and are profoundly disturbed by tilted cameras.

Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 13:11:59 +0200
From: "Rasmus B. Lunding" <ras.blund@   .dk>

> nn = t!pd
> humans prefer cameras to be held upright
>  -                                and are profoundly disturbed by tilted cameras.

et aprez : From: "Rasmus B. Lunding" <ras.blund@        .dk>

pure intellectual student-art-statement-nonsense-crap

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah

just because lars von fucking trier made a "dogma" -(the best pr-stunt
to have been pulled
in DK so far) -movie about some idiots and about his own dick, these neo-ghetto-avant-art-fuckers
think that they have pulled the rabbit out the fucking hat, and have
kept theire
experimental art-shit in the direction it has always been, ...but nope,
guys like von fucking trier has turned into little spoiled kids, who
think that
theire own little personal psychological problems, fobias and disbehaviours
is of special universal interest, because of theire "great" artistic approaches.

i mean, look at triers new "epos" a musical with fucking bjork, pure sentimental
shit (it will probably go down well in fucking usa, -personally I have
never seen any american
movies (neither avant-ones) which not sooner or later did bring
sentimental issues
up, -usually without knowing it -these guys are so down right easy to
spot in theire
naive righteousness.(unfair generalising, I know -this is however what
it looks like, seen from Europe)

all this goes for these net-art-people as well, fuck you integer.
everything you attack shows what person you are, if somebody think of
themselves as being "real art", the avant-art, the true art of today,
the art of the
future!!!!!!!!!!! it is definitely you and your bunch of people,
fuck you, fuck art

art is fucking dead, see
nowadays art only exist in places far away from anybody
who could dream of questioning the artistic statement.

Cage, Russolo, Fluxus, all these guys and girls ideas were unfortunately
conquered to death.
These people would definitively have had quite another approach towards
life-production, life-producing today, if they were here and active.

But the art-mafia surely managed to turn these originally approaches
into the opposite of
what they were intended to be, unfortunately.
The intellectual approached have by far been overtaken the approach
which implements
communication with reallife here and now, it is also much less riscier
of course,
you can hide behind your statements and manifests and rest in your ivory-tower.

professor carstensen (danish professor at the fucking art-academy in Copenhagen),
has put it very precisely: (or maybe it was one of his fucking students)
art only becomes
present when the artist defines it, this pate-sandwich is art if i put
it into the
museum (or any other place -defined by the artist -off course) and argue
that it is art, if you (my dear
member of the mob) experience this pate-sandwich out in reallife, it is
but merely a pate-sandwich.
in other words the communication has stopped, the artist is no longer
intested in communicating
his/hers experience/philosophy of product -that is only to those being
member of the cult,
those resting together with him/her in the ivory-tower.

we have turned into segmentation, into the new tribal behaviour codes,
also conducted by the likes
of mindfuck corp, revealing itself through the expressive need of having
ones own
language for instance, + other ways of expressing the group identity,

expecially the socalled danish context-art-scene is another good example
of how it has becomed
much more important to define yourself within the tribe, with the
language and codes of the tribe,
establishing yourself within the tribe, than it is to communicate with
the surrounding reallife,
the result is a new kind of cirkus, a new kind of sportistic event,
which is quite interesting to observe.

lars von fucking trier is not a part of this particular scene, but he
certainly has
the role of the clown.

as integer on the net,
so quite programming for a while integer, and join a basic course in psychology.

bla bla bla bla

free.m9ndfukc.

hier triffst du life forms mit echten
namen statt nicknames! m9ndfukc macht spaß!
und sie macht ernst: die virtuelle koridor wird zum
bindeglied ins real life: life forms mit echten
namen treffen sich auch im echten leben. da+da!

http://www.m9ndfukc.com