Derek Holzer on 9 Aug 2000 21:27:03 -0000

[Nettime-bold] net.radio.jeleni

*****
*****
Radio Jeleni
*****
Join the Center for Contemporary Arts - Prague and cafe9.net as we launch
our new webstreaming project, Radio Jeleni.

Thursday, August 10, 20-24:00 Central European Time.

http://www.fcca.cz/radio

with performances by:

Michael Delia * Handbuilt Instruments
Chris Mann + George Cremaschi * Guitar n' Bass
Vincent Farnsworth * Absolut Feedback
Lubos Fidler * Giant Speakers
Wooden Toys * Hypnotic Waves
Marian Palla * Spoken Words
Atmospheric Research * Technical Problems

and live from Krakow

Marek Choloniewski * tiny tones you could fit in your mouth

***
Radio Jeleni looks forward to being a crucial source of culture and media
from the Czech Republic, and to providing an interface to individuals and
groups working here with an international community.

Upcoming projects include inter-city improvised music, a video tour of the
traces of time left on Prague's public spaces, streamed coverage of the
IMF/World Bank conference, panel discussions from cafe9.net on urban
transformation, the emerging 'european identity', globalization and the
media, and in-depth investigations of Prague's new media, music and literary
developments.

For more information, please see:
http://www.fcca.cz/radio/
http://www.cafe9.net/

*****
Cross-posting: sometimes it just makes sense.
*****
*****