Nexus-Visa on 10 Aug 2000 05:06:29 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Your Nexus Visa Application Status CODE #65as4d564

"I was shocked at how quickly and simply I restored my credit. Thank you!"

-Marc Schuler
Phoenix, AZ

100 DAYS AFTER APPLYING THE INFORMATION IN THE Advanced Credit Restoration Program

___________________________________

Dear Friend,

Give YOURSELF the purchasing power which comes with EXCELLENT CREDIT- in less than 30 days, allowing you to enjoy this Millennium with EXCELLENT CREDIT !!

Over the past 8 years, I have perfected a system called the Advanced Credit Restoration Program. It's a guaranteed way for legally restoring your credit to an excellent credit rating almost instantly.

With this program, our clients obtain credit lines in excess of $40,000 within the first three months.

Advanced Credit Restoration Program!

When we are finished, you will have a copy of credit file proving you now have excellent credit again. This will take less than 30 days. You will now be able to easily qualify for credit again !

To order your Advanced Credit Restoration Program simply complete the following form including telephone number (optional), along with a check or money order payable to Advanced Credit Restoration Program for $29. The address on the application can be any address you receive mail at and does not have to be the address of your credit file!

Send to:
ACRP
Richard Colbert
PO BOX 67-0215
Pompano Beach, Fl 33067-0215

All necessary paperwork will be priority emailed to you within 48 hours of processing. You will also receive 24hr support and assistance.

RISK FREE DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

My Advanced Credit Restoration Program unconditionally guarantees you will qualify for personal loans, business loans, credit cards, auto loans, home loans, and any credit you apply for.

If you are not able to qualify for credit after implementing this proven program, simply return your Advanced Credit Restoration Program along with your denial letter and your initial $29 investment will be refunded DOUBLE! That is a $58 refund if you are not able to easily obtain every statement made in this email.

I make this guarantee to you because the Advanced Credit Restoration Program has already helped thousands of people just like you. I know it works- all you need to do is order! I truly look forward to making you another SATISFIED CLIENT!!

THE ADVANCED CREDIT RESTORATION PROGRAM IS NOT:

A credit reporting agency.
We do not provide personal credit reports.

A lending institution.
We do NOT provide Visa credit cards or Mastercards.

A credit repair company.
We do not change information on personal credit reports.

Please make your check for $29 payable to 'Advanced Credit Restoration Program '.

Mail To:
ACRP
Richard Colbert
PO BOX 67-0215