Gil Tucker [ateliermobile] on 24 Aug 2000 19:58:37 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Re: your mail

Original message and thanks to you. When against words a special letter is
unheard.I think we produce quality thinking as always mimicking details.No
singing roles when the poetic propoganda is lost. One finds expression in
non-thought
where silence dwells between the unsaid,the undone- when will we entwine
speech without hubbling desire?
(gt) human creativity and pedagogy part flight part conflict part blank part
destruction.