Phil Graham on 26 Sep 2000 06:45:24 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Water-shedding

Ahhh ... sorry. I've been so used to listening to discourses about the
death of the writer, the linearity of text, the obsolescence of the book,
etc etc etc, that I didn't here the prosody of "yeah, right", the
double-positive of ironic negation (or something) ...

8(   < = two fried eggs on face, no cheese.

regards,
Phil