Heiko Recktenwald on 28 Sep 2000 12:53:17 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: Not macht erfinderisch (Re: <nettime> Open Source StreamingAlliance)

> I am playing with some much more simple, see
> http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs106 .

Thanks for forwarding this URL. There is now some modem MPEG stuff.
Well, 80x60, but 25x per sec..;-)

> Dont know how usefull it is or might be in the future, heard that Windows
> NT can stream also with video/mpeg as the MIME type ("Download" at the
> mentioned URL), any comments on this welcome ;-)

No, this was streaming from the Outlook express, something completely
different.

H.