integer on 28 Sep 2000 14:54:07 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ NATO - social swarms of worker bees - http://www.eusocial.com/i.want.2.rent.u

 Alex Robinson <alexr@cloudband.com>

>>The first point for the whole international movement that opposed NATO
>>war against Yugoslavia to keep in mind is that the Yugoslav elections were
>>not "free and fair."
>
>You'r right. The elections weren't free and fair. But they were according
>to the Yugoslav Electoral Commission. I suggest that you ponder the irony
>of that.
>

>>Imperialism stole the election through its blatant pressure,
>>bribery and interference.
>
>Grow up.

that is easily accomplished. try degrowing.

>You don't give a shit about people in Yugoslavia

there arent any people in yugoslavia

>- you only care about
>moaning about "Imperialism".

elegant translation - please consult konkluz!e.

>Now I'm not going to defend "Imperialism"

that is easily accomplished. try doing so.

>(especially since I spent a large part of the last decade campaigning on
>the issue of East Timor)

there arent any people in East Timor

>but you have got the wrong end of the stick here.

i have the coca cola. du = have the straw

>The West certainly shares part of the blame for the wars in the Balkans
>because of its habit of turning a blind eye and bending over backwards to
>appease Milosevic,

i retract. they have your straw

>but it is Milosevic and his stinking SPS/JUL regime that
>are the bad guys.

the powers of hell determine the weather

>That much is obvious to me as someone who
>a) is pretty well-versed in geo-politics and in the politics of the region

slurp

>b) loves Serbia.

and have you resolved the scale problem +?

>Then again you probably believe that Miroslav Filipovic spied for foreign
>powers (aka AFP)
>    http://www.iwpr.net/index.pl5?balkans_filipovic_index.html
>And Natasa Kandic is an imperialist stooge too no doubt...
>
>And all of the people who voted against Milosevic are enemies of the state...

in which case they are enemies of the church

>The die has been cast.

do tell.

>There is no pretence that he has the support of
>'his' people. Milosevic is gone.

but you never came.

>Although whether it happens soon in a
>'legal' manner or at some unspecified time in the future with his and
>Mira's backs against a wall is yet to be decided.

they have your straw

        napoleon bonaparte t!ped

        >the human genome must be freely available to all human kind

        netochka nezvanova t!ped

        >ma! ! = borou genez TODAY*

        napoleon bonaparte t!ped

        >the revolution was only a pretext

        netochka nezvanova t!ped

        >evolution IS* only a pretext

                      WARMER*                - konekt dze dotz

n*

*n

n*

nn. 01 !nternaz!onl netvrk no!z! hab!tual ekzelensz
sh!mmer!ng !n dze 01 protoplazm!k tranzparent kapzul
u!ch = !zt dze kap!tal I !nternet.

fr!endl!.nn

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1