Dennis Peters on 2 Oct 2000 23:57:42 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Real Estate and Business Owners #6A15

Name

Address

City, State, Zip

Phone

Fax

E-mail

List Removal/OPT-OUT Option
Click Here

SKY DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS

We provide the perfect solutions.

We have investor's that would like to Buy Real Estate with creative Financing or No money down in USA or Canada.  Our buyer network is looking for commercial Real Estate from
1 million to 100 million

  • Apartment Complex

  • Office Building

  • Mobile Home

  • Park Shopping Centers

  • Industrial Park

  • Hotel and Motel's

MOBILE HOME PARKS

$250,000 and up!
Refinance
purchase
construction

Did your banker laugh at you when you asked for a loan?

With our venture capital lending programs we fill needs of borrowers who are unable to find conventional financing.  For your business startup or your business expansion we can offer you over 250 venture capital lenders from $100,000 to $1,000,000 and up.  (These programs are only for U.S Residents).

FREE INFORMATION PACK FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES