porculus on 7 Oct 2000 23:23:14 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Horst Mahler and Radicalism etc...

> 'FORMER BAADER-MEINHOF GUERRILLA CONVERTS TO NEO-NAZI
> PROPAGANDIST

Sure and why do you repeat what it is good enough for inform some veterinarian case,
otherwise for putting all human thinking on stake as all extremism etc.etc.. Yes to
think is dangerous, specially for schmurck as horst who first begin in the life with
an ss father, you don't notice that in your horror picture show.. er I believe it's
true i don't no i haven't read precisely this case some other way than this more
recent one in france where a priest is judge for pedophilia, and you know what he has
said to his judge this filth soon of god, something as 'after confession I was
forgiven by a bishop so i could make it again' and as in france, mixed panz /
religion deviations case make to speak much more in the bar than short circuit in
some politic's head imagine what I heard as..  no i shut up i am on nettime, says i
could lightly replace by this new I heard also read loud from a newspaper at the
other side of the bar : it's a CHINESE WOMAN WHO HAS BIGGEST BREAST IN THE WORLD THAT
WEIGHT 16 KG.. but i don't remember if it was for both, and instead by some mimic,
invisible here, i couldn't explain how the fuck they could weight them