Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] Re: Alexandra Guité exploitazie
integer on 18 Oct 2000 00:36:02 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: Alexandra Guité exploitazie

>Apologies for cross-postings

perhaps apologize for the fakt you are exploiting 2x da +?

is _your festival _submission konducive to any financial kompensation +?
as you know 2x adore money for it is simply SUPERIOR + ultra sanitary.

ie. are _you exploiting 2x +?

i think you are.

.b!o z+!mulaz!e

                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.