Walter van der Cruijsen on 20 Oct 2000 10:02:34 -0000

[Nettime-bold] what is nettime-t?, was Re: virus d

hi ken,

sorry, but i am totally missing the context of mr. camilion's
writings. i am truly sorry about my overreaction. my attention was
actually drawn by 'nettime-t'. -t, whats that?

critique to 'pseudo-Burroughs cutup writing'? i think i am not
educated enough for that.

and no, i do not miss p&g's 'taste in texts'. however i do miss the
original 'netcritique' but maybe that's just nostalgion.

i do not mind at all that someone addresses his or her psychosis to
this list. as i said, i miss a context, maybe mr. camilion can help
me, or us, there a bit.

have a nice day!

walter

"intellectual property is theft" (anonymous, no date)