integer on 24 Oct 2000 13:24:14 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ NN kontra (lo.tekk.xy)(autechere + aphex twin)

>integer@www.god-emil.dk...
>
>>> autechere - lo.tekk refusz++
>
>You cant say that in public! Sean wants
>to buy [strawberries]

nn shl zta!t !t aga!n.

autechere - lo.tekk refusz++
+ dze! knou !t.

scena.02

autechere - lo.tekk refusz++
+ dze! != knou !t.

>Friendly laugh.

m! bra!n = 01 ztrauber!. uant zom +?

Friendly *

nn

                       SUPERIOR

                       http://www.god-emil.dk/=cw4t7abs/krop3rom/r3v.html

                       FUN

                       http://www.web.fm

                       >>better than autechre and a lot of other stuff i've heard (chem bros, etc.)
                        tho autechre is more "beat/pop" oriented

                       >>This album is an absolute blast, though I'm damned if I can think
                         of a way of describing it.
                         Imagine if The Prodigy had spend six months at IRCAM doing an intensive
                         residency with Pierre Boulez. Imagine if Kraftwerk were using [NN] in 1972.

        do you really think you are as good as aphex? get a clue dude.

        i was trying to read your self invented language, but gave up.
        i think you      are insulting me or something.

        what ever.

        integer@www.god-emil.dk wrote:

        > \
        >
        > >today's most forward thinking musicians, musicians
        > >that go beyond the norm to explore all aspects of sound to create their
        > >compositions. It mentions artists such as Aphex Twin, Autechre, Mouse on
        > >Mars and many others.
        >
        > !f (Wire magazine, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Mouse on Mars == forward thinking)
        > perm!t zom 1 2 re eval t!me.
        >
        > >sincerely,
        >
        > prev.
        >
        > "netochka nezvanova dislikes : sincerity (off all kinds)"
        >
        > >visit us
        >
        > ja. d.akord. ma!z. 1zt l!ztn. du. + addtl 4uard th!nk!ng objektz.
        >
        > `perm!t zom 1 2 re eval t!me`
        >
        >         uen 0+0 l!f 4rm azkz m! ! = knou.
        >         ma!z !f 0+1 l!f 4rm = kuer!ez +
        >         `!` = atempt 2 eczpla!n ! != an! lngr knou
        >
        >         kuer!  _ -  du = komprehnd +

        > From: 138 INFOSLUT <fluxis@mediaone.net>

        > For the record....A9FF does not sound like AFX. Perhaps if the Aphex Twin
        > consumed 10 sheets of acid while reading Hawkins there would
        > be a     resemblance.
        >
        > APHEX is cyclical....A9FF is spiral, oscillation and
        > broken cycles,   fragments
        > and disconnected (yet fluid) ideas.
        > You can't dance to it, unless you were twitching in
        > the overpowering forces of
        > enlightenment. A9FF is the real soundtrack to pi.
        >
        > And throbbing gristle? Does anyone LISTEN to anything anymore?
        >
        > =cw4t7abs wrote:
        >

> > >From: "Jeremy A.Smith" <jeremyasmith@GEOCITIES.COM>
> > >To: Multiple recipients of list <soundhack@shoko.calarts.edu>
> > >Subject: Re:

> > >It probably *is* AFX. He does a bit of programming himself these days, most
> > >likely using Max on the Mac. And not a lot else these days, according to
> > >Tom Jenkinson aka Squarepusher (interviewed in Wire).
> >
> > kr0p3r0m != AFX && kr0p3r0m != Haujobb && kr0p3r0m != Throbbing Gristle

> > >I'll bet. I'll order my own soon.
> >
> > comp.ai.psykology
> >
> > >Jeremy.
> > >--
> > >*I'm new to the list, pardon my illicit ramblings.
> >
> krop3rom||a9ff  http://www.m9ndfukc.org/krop3rom
>
> From:   .edu
> To: =cw4t7abs
>

        > tak 4 kontr!buz!on
        >
        > nn

        NN-

        i wish i could give more.....and if i can in the future..i will....

        I have been up now since last night exploring your site...words and code...

        | @31  | 0+2  |
        __________
        mode.d.utilizat!on:|?|

        i have been dekonstrukting "big black" cd's now for 3 hours....
        fuck cubase/peak et al.....your programz is what puts a smile on my face...

        one thing i dont understand....what do you do with the "suitcase'ez" that
        show up in the folder?  The more i play...the more suitcase resourzez show
        up......i dont understand what they do (or what you do with them?)

        | @31  | 0+2  | is wonderful!  do you allow the use of this (and your
        other) programs in live/recorded perforformance? (who do i credit!)

        Do you sell any more audio programs like this? (or a "new" version)  i fell
        like i have to give you something for this!  its wonderful! (i havent smiled
        in weeks...like i am smileing now!)

        thank you thank you ....

        after i learn this...i will move to your others (nato etc....fuk commercial
        software.....i feel like i am no longer alone....)

        my best from chicago, usa

        -r
        love from chicago.

        -r

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova  - simply SUPERIOR
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                      |  +----------
                                                     |  |     <
                                    \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                        |       >

      nouakokakolamomentmal _\0- therapeut!kc klon!ng

      do you want your software designs to end up in cardbored boxes
      or G3O-Z!NKRONOUS 0RB!T +?
                                                    !
!
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l

        : http://www.membank.org/0000/0000.html

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - oestrus.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            /_/

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !