OpenTentLA on 24 Oct 2000 16:54:46 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: Palestine on the net..

Dear Jayce,

Good to hear from you. You are welcome to republish electronically any of the
stories
we have currently at http://www.OpenTent.org; I recommend the articles by
Lisa Suheir Majaj, Ella Shohat and Susan Chatman. There is also an
interesting
piece by an American about working in a Palestinian school, Hope Flowers, and
I would be happy to forward that to you ("Teaching Democracy and Coexistence"
by Brett Kline).

I would be happy to report to you about Open Tent's work in southern
California.
You can read a report I published on the Open Tent site under Essays...

Please visit Open Tent. Another organization which I work with and which is
progressive is Ivri-NASAWI (www.ivri-nasawi.org).

Regards,

Jordan Elgrably
co-director