Ted on 25 Oct 2000 00:53:19 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Search Engine Optimization Kit-2000

Learn how to achieve Top 10 positions in search engines.

No hype ... no gimmicks ... just the facts ... and only $59!

Hello Friend,

My name is Jerry Perrich and I created the The Search Engine Optimization Kit-2000 to help you achieve high positions in search engines. This unique Kit includes:
  • Detailed information on how to obtain high positions in search engines,

  • Step-by-step instructions on techniques to use to make your web pages very "search-engine-friendly",

  • Special tools and resources to create your pages and monitor their positions in search engines, and

  • Ongoing support by email and phone.

Click here to receive Free Information about Search Engines and the Kit, or call direct to 937.885.7732 (US). We will send it to you promptly by email.

Thank you for your time and best wishes in your endeavors.

Dr. Jerry R. Perrich, Director
The Internet Marketing Institute, Inc.
Helping You Be Successful Online
937.885.7732

PS - Please consider forwarding this email to any business associates or friends who may benefit from it.

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
Per federal legislation, you can be removed from this mailing list at no cost to you by simply clicking here Remove Please. You will be promptly removed. Please note that interfering with this federally approved method of removal will deny others the opportunity to be removed.