Mehmet Kavruk on 30 Oct 2000 15:25:28 -0000

[Nettime-bold] DVV DISABLED VACATION VILLAGE

Title: A FORM ABOUT DISABLED PEOPLE

Dear Madam/Sir,

We are a disabled group with abled friends living in Turkey/Alanya a beautiful riviera.Every year millions of tourists come here for vacation but less than 0.1 percent are disabled.We think that disabled people have the right of having a vacation just like ables. The problem is there are no arranged vacation villages suitable for them. Our aim is collecting data for the best project suiting the needs and desires of disabled. We need every bit of idea and information help at the moment. Thank You very much for your interest.We will be glad to be in touch with you in the future.

Mehmet Kavruk

Your Name & Surname:

Your E-Mail Adresse:

Do You Agree That;

1.Disabled People Want To Make Vacation Near The Sea?

YES NO

2. Solving the transportation problems make it easier to have vacation?

YES NO

3. Suitable and affordable prices increases the attractiveness?

YES NO

4. Suitable and affordable prices make it more attractive?

YES NO

5. We project that most of the employees of the village will be disabled. Will this be a good opportunity for the disabled community too?

YES NO

6. Will it be good to have a second bedroom for the families or close friends?

YES NO

7. Will it be good to have animations for the families or close friends?

YES NO

8. Do the families want to have their own vacation, leaving the disabled member in such a facility?

YES NO

9. Would the disabled be happy to be away from their families?

YES NO

10. Would the disabled enlarge their personal view in such an international facility while having vacation with other disabled people?

YES NO

11. Would the seminars and meetings organized in such a facility be informing and helpful for the disabled?

YES NO

12. Would you think that disabled people want to come to such a facility?

YES NO

13. Would you and your organization want to cooperate with us?

YES NO

Your Comments:

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to collaborate with you and your organization. Sincerely yours, Hakan DULGER hdulger@prizma.net.tr & Mehmet Kavruk info@mesanvillas.com

www.mesanvillas.com         www.prizma.net.tr/~hdulger/Index.html

Thıs message ıs not a spam and sent to you once.If you are not ınterested please delete ıt.

We got your e-maıl froma search engıne.Please forgıve us ıf you get thıs message agaın