George(s) Lessard on 2 Nov 2000 01:51:42 -0000

[Nettime-bold] http://hacktivism.tao.ca/

http://hacktivism.tao.ca/

Join the list

:-) Message ends, Signature begins (-:
George Lessard, Member, ICANN @Large Member # 375469
Comments should be sent to mediamentor@cyberdude.com
Current resume available via e-mail at
mediamentor@GetResponse.com
MSN Messanger address lessard99@hotmail.com
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly
find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot...
"If you think you are too small to make a difference,
try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito..." African Proverb
ICQ # 8501081
Moderator Creative-Radio http://www.eGroups.com/list/creative-radio
MediaMentor Weblog http://www.eGroups.com/list/mediamentor
Homepages http://media002.tripod.com
Caveat Lector, Disclaimers & (c) info http://members.tripod.com/~media002/disclaimer.htm

Semi-random signature quotes follow:
  I am a journalist and, under the modern journalist's code of Olympian
  objectivity (and total purity of motive), I am absolved of responsibility.
  We journalists don't have to step on roaches.
  All we have to do is turn on the kitchen light and
  watch the critters scurry.
  -- P.J. O'Rourke