tjb316 on 3 Nov 2000 00:25:19 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Make Money Now For The Holidays!! 14656

FOLLOW ME TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!

I Am looking for people with good work ethic and extrordinary desire

to earn at least $10,000 per month working from home!

NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED We will give you all the

training and personal support you will need to ensure your success!

This LEGITIMATE HOME-BASED INCOME OPPORTUNITY can put you back in

control of your time,your finances,and your life!

If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to

live up their promises,

THIS IS DIFFERENT THEN ANYTHING ELSE YOU'VE SEEN!

THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!

YOUR FINANCIAL PAST DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE!

CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!

1-800-345-9708

DONT GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT LISTENING TO THIS!

"ALL our dreams can come true- if we have the courage to persue them"

-Walt Disney

Please Leave Your Name And Number And Best Time To Call

DO NOT RESPOND BY EMAIL

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section

301.PerSection

301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. We will comply with all removal

requests.Just Put Remove
mailto:bagboy@burmesses.net