Terrence Kosick on 9 Nov 2000 03:49:32 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: empty net.art

Terrence;

Really, An empty communication is as pure as the concept gets. I posted it in
seriousness. There is true meaning to what i did, I consider it a very small
but important gesture. I will contextualize further at a future site .

Since ((o)) has posted his www.emptywebsite.com and is making agressive
unprovoked attacks on my work I will parlay IMO ((o)) s approach is merely
echoing other great works and is perhaps "the original webart empty gimmick". I
mean he goes as far as even registering the site and putting a registered mark
on it. How long did he wait so he could slip it on Rhizome? It is hilarious
really.  His big mistake was dissing my truly serious empty e-mail art work on
this list serve.

Teo did ask for all forms of empty net art. ((o)) behaviour here is
unprofessional and his invalidating is really creepy.

ARTNATURAL