Kenji Siratori on 16 Nov 2000 12:24:07 -0000

[Nettime-bold] kenjigram-<criminal nerve-syndicate>

--
because secret that that the soul of myself that the body of COUNT DOWN
3,2,1,....yourself that the vagina of the girl that the space clones

         the deep-black sun
heart                                annihilates.+++++++++++
         second of ADAM

....miracle of the hallelujah topology spiral operates

planetary earth of the sand that the soul of a boy supposes the
machinative-menstruation of the dog that does short does the head-line of
ADAM of the angel mechanism that crashes the play it dives to the ADAM-line
clone-skin of the hybrid artificial sun that the desert of the blue room
womb area of the sky where the sun that my organ beats of the love of enough
clones that the LOAD internal organ of the SEX-gimmick ant does nightmare
reflein of the amniotic fluid that controls 1/8 murderous intentions of the
drug-embryo that annihilate escape from witness OUT-PUT/the grief of her
chromosome that do to the end of a boy machine accelerate to virus larva
device-bit of the disillusionment that be ill-treated retrieve the butterfly
of the soul megabyte of a boy! our lonely brain burn up and reproduces the
word of the fatalities to the cyber-mechanism with the soul that became the
ash of the sun that loves each other and i play the secret crime=space of an
embryo my cell explodes to the eddy of the mass of flesh that the
cadaver-city where the horizon of the body of yourself incubates "the soul
in the decay just before of myself that occupies digital=apocalypse_external
of genes and transplant the suicide-machine of DNA to the gimmick brain of
an ant was replicated. my storage becomes the pierrot of the end of the
world. brain that the chromosome that the desert where the embryo who the
replicant_suicide-line sun of ADAM does the conversation that emits like a
dog do the play like the drug go to war like a toy tempt like a girl the
outside of this world that ruins like the machine the look of the love of
the quark the skizophysical basement of the artificial sun the whisper of
the insanity of the spiral the singing voice of the disillusionment/MHz of a
boy-machine_in no time our cadaver begins to walk to our mind"

my replicant-consciousness the soul of murder the cyber city of the heat of
the tropic boy machine of the ADAM=storage which operates [the artificial
sun committed suicide! quark=vagina of a girl splits the season of the chaos
moth nerve fiber....chromosome of the embryo when becomes in pieces the
brain of the boy that accelerates it the pupil of interior of the
womb-myself of the desert of the spiral mechanism that reproduces the pupil
of yourself that becomes_zero it is doing breakthrough to the boundless
chromosome of the artificial sun that does the clonic- brain cells of
ADAM=war ADAM=mental weakness cain that become infinite_the play i rape the
limited express-line of the end machine and it is planetary in the
grief=over there of the human body where dances with my 1/8 replicants
clone-dive=of=the ant that is born! my fuck-signature brain of the
ADAM=soul-machine is jointed to the skizophysical soul of a girl_i open the
door of reverse and shut down your heart like the drug=motion of an ant and
count zero to your soul and body

etc....] to the clonic-horizon of the artificial sun that do the tropic fuck
of the ADAM=storage that gets deranged to all the those that I forget and
ruin the boy-machine becomes eternity the speed of the ADAM=invasion that
the larva of the machine leaps the eternity that explodes toward the soul
that do the interference of the digital=apocalypse that explode

it is wrapped to the love of a clone....the chromosome of yourself it kisses
to the grief of the drug....(desert, in the 21st century