Kenji Siratori on 23 Nov 2000 03:57:18 -0000

[Nettime-bold] kenjigram-final judgment

--
brain of the fatalities that was online to your valley vagina of the speed
thinking of body=fluid--is strangled/suffering*of BABEL my reptic_brain

---------

so your soul resolves the air to the clonic blue of the sky::my brain
rotates to the hybrid murder=thyroid of the nightmare the high
speed++disillusionment++disillusionment++ants of minus do fuck....distribute
the pleasure of the reverse side in the moon to the asphalt of the
cadaver-city and the speechless pupil of the sleepwalker that an embryo
gathers the tympanum of the fatalities dances with the hell of my cell and
proliferate++++so your chromosome plays the young prisoners of the cyber who
do suck=blood....the replicant- body=fluid of my fear to_desire
self-destructs!_the stratosphere of the womb is write off and incubate the
electron aches be the virgin of the paradise artless darkness of
zero........drug-embryo slow down my thinking to an infinite desert--
/
ant runs to your body fluid....

Kenji Siratori