0 on 28 Nov 2000 23:28:47 -0000

[Nettime-bold] KILLER APPs- code art

OK............

so where is the work done by coders... where are the killer apps..
We get antiorp and her opcodemax (mac. use all those fingers) and
the occasional masterful jodi gamemod..but no-one seems to get as far as
tooling up for the big battle...
come on .. peel of those onionskins
MACHINE>>>>>OPERATINGSYSTEM>>>>>PROTOCOL>>>>>BROWSER>>>>>
and mmm we end up at the botom of the chain.. at the whim of all shells
above us...
if we are going to live in the machine why live so far down under others
environments and mimic in hi tech what it is like to be lowtech?
come on lets take it all back to the zeros and ones...
please show me those killer aps....and.... no director please.. thats just
pretending..
and hey antiorp........why no PC....do opcode not make max outside macs?
point me in the warez sites of those hax and mods..
lets break out a programmers futurist manifesto again....
/0
         http://www.dividebyzero.org

                                        (all suffixes enabled)