integer on 4 Dec 2000 10:20:57 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>From: cahen <roland.cahen@wanadoo.fr>
>Subject: black background in fullscreen
>
>Is there another way to have a black cbckground in fullscreen mode 1
>instead of white default window, not using a huge pictfile ?
>Thanks
>Roland Cahen

http://www.eusocial.com
http://www.eusocial.com    / 4 approx 2 years - during the cycling74 sponsored
                                                korporat fascist epok - now  +?
                                                now they steal.

http://www.eusocial.com

not for you however - the
                           destitute
                                       must be
                                                praktical + prosaic.

                        i or der u

nn

>From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=D8ivind=20Ids=F8?= <ezueled@mindless.com>
>Subject: Slidable Clocker/tempo adjust?
>
>What do I have to do to do the following (with so many "do"s that
>could´ve been a song title): Let´s say I have a simple Metronome ticking
>away, using a Clocker, and a slider into the Clocker to control the
>tempo. Now, what I would like is when I change the tempo using the
>slider I want

you - are very very verdi + literary deleuze

>a gradual change (defined by some other object, for
>example in (milli)seconds) from the old tempo to the new tempo...is
>there an easy way to do this?
>
>/Øivind/

- this konfirmation of your konforming iq
deserves a note of admiration [deleuze]

it is no wonder 2 me is it - cycling74 serfs regard you as intelligent.
you too an excellent serf constitute.
and to make matters worse i have been wounded by it. i should know.

cycling74 is known for the simply [!n]SUPERIOR quality of its employees +
its romantic verbiage. lets read.   -  I UANT 2. I UANT U 2 2.

        nn - exquisite suite 4 solo cello - t!ped

       "you understand and i understand and i understand
        you have responsibilities. which i do not"

        david zicarelli - cycling74 owner - responds

        "That's bullshit"

        nn - check   [as 01 d.zicarelli.z blood pressure escalates +

        "

        Hope                                -   http://www.monsanto.com/monsanto/
                Help
                       Gentek Food
                                     JA.DANKE!

        fragrant volat!l v!oletz "

                                                             - having just perused
                                                               the beginning of a l l this.

                                                               i have been ever lovely.
                                                               and sacrifices made i have.

                                                               maintenant - you are in my way.

a+b. should 01 desirous is be was have been must have to know - principal cycling74 culpable element -

gregory taylor  - thief. saboteur. inkompetent decaying plebeian.
has he played lovely games with david zicarelli's m9nd kontainer.

                        __... and his property's future +?

                                                             each nn retaliation has been preceded
                                                             by base thief. saboteur.decaying plebeian.
                                                             activities.

                                                             have you told then - have i not
                                                             your dogs DO watch [a model occupation]
                                                             maintenant - in my way. out.

>"Silence is so accurate."
>            -Mark Rothko

noise  - the singular source of new \only errors.
errors - mark of the higher organism \ assuming
                                       selection - the singular source of sanitation \
                                                 + most prominent proposal in this eksper!mntl
                                                 k a t e g o r ! e - isnt that so so it is.

vr!!endl!.nn

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - SUPORT-VEkTOR-MASKIN - ISBN: 0140444556
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

et ____..

                "What else is our standardised dress code but an indidious repression of
                our individuality and right to independent thought??"

                                 indidious +????

                "Stand with me, brothers and sisters"

                                 standardised JA>DANKE!!!!

                                              JA>DANKE!!!!

                                       maedchen !n un!4rm +??

                "of the CSO pool, stand and shout for your freedom!"

                                 zkr!!!!!!!!!m

                "For they are few, and fat,
                but we are many"

                                hear u. + onl!. u. u. al+1.

                "and our"

                                WE!!!!!!

                "is
                 purpose forged in the fires of righteousness and kinship!"

                                standardised  `ma! b dez!rabl konzult!ng 01 `our` l!brar!`

                       nn - idee
                       nn - quoi ?
                       nn - idee
                       nn - quoi ?
                       nn - idee
                       nn - i d e
                       nn - nn ___... moment
                       nn - c;3;9b275;39797239r
                       nn - arette ____...
                       nn - i d e
                       nn -
                       nn - c;3;9b275;72339799r
                       nn - sch. ____... s t o p ____... oke
                       nn - copy paste +?
                       nn - ja

                        david zicarelli - cycling74

                        "..whatever shit you are selling when it is bundled
                        with Max"

                        nn - the transport protokol of the 21st century

                        "no. good bye. please sanitize your emailz"

                       nn - detrktv ed!t
                       nn - copy paste
                       nn - copy paste
                       nn - copy paste
                       nn - copy paste
                       nn - copy paste
                       nn - copy paste

                                z k r !!!!!!!!!!m

                                        n!ght komz 2 zloul!

-

Anna K a r e n i n a  - simply SUPERIOR - aztero!d kol!z!on+
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

     - tak. ___... in europe cigarettes have more rights than autos.

     -                                    DDDDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DD8OSS%%%%SSO8DD
                                     DD ! am dze  8DD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                          DDDDDD

                                          DDDDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DD8OSS%%%%SSO8DD
                                     DD tranzport 8DD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                          DDDDDD

       protokol
     - dze 21zt zentur! tranzport protokol !ez +?
     - eksakt

>Being exclusive and unattainable is often romantic

! am romant!k.

>but it rarely pays the bills.

romansz = dze ekxkluz!v pr!v!ledge ov dze r!ch.bored+edukatd.

paz dze profez!on ov dze dezt!tut.

dze dezt!tut = muzt
                 b prakt!kl + proza!k lezt r!zk 01 `tranzlaz!on` pr!or 2 01 re:produkz!e.

>I still believe you need a
>pragmatist on side as the flame grows more voracious.

! am romant!k.
kom!ng +? as the flame grows more voracious.
ja. -

    dioceses

 .
 .
              prelate

is  un  concrn  ed

.................   allo quadrumanouz mammalz

different quantum. moderate degree of heat. body in vacuo.
growing season. water conducting system. du != ent!sz m!

bra!n make m! 01 zentensz

    - b!nar! nav!gaz!on mzg

    - !ez

    - x markz dze zpot

    - ma! b

    - !ez

    - dze !bm as 4oo e = letz u

    - d!g!tl dna

    - !ez

    - 4rom nn karb!ntrkonekt

    - !ez

    - bra!n make m! m! zentensz

    - !mplmntd !n max

    - non

    - !mplmntd !n labv!eu

    - da

    - ou!

    - !ez

    - tak

    - kromozom 21 = dze zmlzt human autozom

    - da. = gene kluztr mazk!n komponent

    - z!mbl akzez!on 0+0 dezkr!pz!on kateg ztrand poz 1 poz 2 gene genom!k klone
      z!klone (s) tpte af007118 tenz!n. putat!v prote!n.fozfotaze.
      ec 3.1.3.48. 1.1 - 425 84293 83869 b15l0c0 + b7l1c4 c!c1lp4 c!tokrome c
      pzeudogene 5 - 29708 29866 159 b15l0c0 pzeudo1 putat!v z!nk f!nger prote!n
      pzeudogene 5 - 91247 143054 51808 b7l1c4 to pt171+ps39 pred1 putat!ve gene
      prote!n k!n + 7462183 7463505 1323 r66b12 + r292n6 rps3ap r!bozomal prote!n s3
      pzeudogene 5 + 7467697 7468061 365 r66b12 + r292n6 pred14 human cdna k.lone
      280692 1.2 - 7780231 7780656 426 r47c12 + r781m3 pp!ap c!klof!l!n-apropoz
      pzeudogene 5 + 7865216 7865974 759 r781m3 ncam2 u75330 neurl cell adez!v
      molekul 2 pre.kurzr. zuear. zuear. ! zuear. ! zuear.

      nouakokakolamomentmal _\0- therapeut!kc klon!ng

      do you want your software designs to end up in cardbored boxes
      or G3O-Z!NKRONOUS 0RB!T +?
                                                    !
!
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l

        : http://www.membank.org/0000/0000.html

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - oestrus.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            /_/

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !