Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: please subscribe
Nmherman on 10 Dec 2000 00:17:12 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: please subscribe

In a message dated 12/7/2000 9:28:06 AM Central Standard Time,
lhbrown {AT} newmuseum.org writes:

> Are you talking about the books you can write in, in Adrian's vote/emote
>  piece? I guess I'm not sure what the connection is that you're making to
>  media...

Yes, the books you can write in, the vote/emote piece.  I think I wrote in
books one and three.  Now quit bugging me.

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
Collaborate now or watch others

Nettime-bold mailing list