crayson on 14 Dec 2000 01:12:29 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Hi I knew you'd be interested...

STOP ! If you never read another email please take a moment
to read this one, this really is worth your valuable time.

At the very least PRINT THIS OUT NOW to read it later if you
are pressed for time!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending E-
mail.  Seem impossible?  Read on for details.  Is there a
catch? There is no catch. Just send your emails; and, You
will be on your way to financial freedom. Read on...

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION:

Thank you for your time and Interest.  This is the letter
you've been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a
major nightly news program recently devoted an entire show
to the investigation of the program described below to see,
if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was
legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there
are, absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the
program. This has helped to show people that this is a
simple, harmless, and fun way to make some extra money at
home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable.  So
many people are participating that those involved are doing
much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as
more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part
of lately. You will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW."
Print This Now (IF YOU HAVE NOT already done it) for
Future Reference

The following income opportunity is one you may be
interested in taking a look at.  It can be started with VERY
LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEYMAKING OPPORTUNITY.

It does not require you to come into contact with people, do
any especially hard work, and best of all, you never have to
leave the house except to get the mail.

Simply follow the instructions, and you really can make this
happen.  This e-mail order-marketing program works every
time if you put in the effort to make it work.  E-mail is
the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-
commercialized method of advertising NOW!

The longer you wait, the more savvy people will be taking
your business using e-mail.  Get what is rightfully yours.
Program yourself for success and dare to think BIG.  Sounds
corny but its true. You'll never make it big if you dont
have the belief system in place.

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard Business
School, and both Stanford Research and the Wall Street
Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods
and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the
mid to late 1990's.

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000
millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune
in the last several years in MLM. Over 20% via e commerce,
this program energizes both aspects. Moreover, statistics
have show that 45 people become millionaires everyday
through Multi-Level Marketing (also known as Network
Marketing).

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer,
Donald Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman show.
Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything and
had to start over from scratch.  Without hesitating, Trump
said he would find a good network marketing plan and get to
work.

The audience started to hoot and boo him.  He looked out at
the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm
sitting up here; and, you are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing, you have two sources of income.

Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and
commissions from sales made by people you introduce to the
business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means
investing time or money once and getting paid again and
again and again.  In network marketing, it also means
getting paid for the work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Jonathan Rourke.  Two years ago, the corporation
I worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my
position was eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews,
I decided to open my own business.  Over the past year, I
incurred many unforeseen financial problems.  I owed my
family, friends, and creditors over $35,000.  The economy
was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to
make ends meet.

I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my
family and struggling business.  At that moment something
significant happened in my life and I am writing to share
the experience in hopes that this will change your life
forever financially!

In mid December of 1997, I received this program via e-mail.
Six months prior to receiving this program, I had been
sending away for information on various business
opportunities.  All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too
difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment of
hundreds of thousands of dollars was too much for me to risk
to see if they would work or not.  One claimed that I would
make a million dollars in one year... it didn't tell me I'd
have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program.  I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got
my name off a mailing list. Thank goodness for that!  After
reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it
correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here was a money
making phenomenon!

I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting
me further into debt.  After I got a pencil and paper and
figured it out, I would at least get my money back.  But
like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all.  So I checked it
out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining
the program was Legal  and not a chain letter, I decided
"Why not?."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.  It cost me about $25
for third party bulk emailing. The great thing about e-mail
is that I don't need any money for printing to send out the
program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled via e-
mail, the only expense is my time or advertising costs.  I
am telling you like it is.  I hope it doesn't turn you off,
but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no
matter how much money it cost me.

Here is the basic version of what you need to do:

Your first goal is to "Receive at least 20 orders for Report
#1 within  2 weeks of your first program going out.  IF YOU
DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!"

Your second goal is to "Receive at least 150+ orders for
report #2 within 2 weeks.  IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS
UNTIL YOU DO.

Once you have your 150 orders, relax, you've met your goal,
you will make 50,000+ but kept at it!  If you don't get 150
right off, keep at it! It just may take some time for your
down line to build keep at it, stay focused and do not let
yourself get distracted!

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
Report #1. I kept at it.. kept mailing out the program and
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for Report #1.  My
first step in making $50,000 was done.

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for Report #2, 36
more than I needed. So I relaxed, but kept at it mailing out
programs via classified ad  leads at first and then later
via bulk email ads (not free like classifieds but much more
effective). By March 1, three months after my e-mailing of
the first 10,000 I had hit $58,000 with more coming in every
day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much-needed new
car.Please take time to read the attached program, IT CAN
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work if you
don't try it. This program does work, but you must follow it
EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your
name in a different place.  It won't work, you'll lose out
on a lot of money!

In order for this program to work very fast( you will make
money no matter what as long as you do some mailing of
programs) but try to  meet your goal of 20+ orders for
REPORT #1, and 150+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make
$50,000 or more in 90 days if you don't reach the first two
goals within two weeks , relax, you will still make a ton of
money it may just take a few month or so longer. But keep
mailing out programs and stay focused ! Thats the key!  I am
living proof that it works!  If you choose not to
participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a
great opportunity with minimal risk to you.  If you choose
to participate, follow the program and you will be on your
way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial
trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business,
consider this a sign.  I DID!

Sincerely, Jonathan Rourke

PS Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look
like piled up on a kitchen table?  IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program, you may have
concluded that an amateur could not have created such a
legal program that works.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable
business for 10 years.  Then in 1979 my business began
falling off.  I was doing the same things that were
previously successful for me, but it wasn't working.

Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me, it was the
economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the stable
economy that had been with us since 1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rates...because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they
were doing invested wisely and moved up.  Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest,
were moving down into the ranks of the poor.

As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER."  The traditional methods of making money will never
allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to
that.

You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK"
and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."

I made more money in the first year than i had in the
previous six years of my life combined.  I should also point
out that I would not see a penny of this money, nor anyone
else who has provided a testimonial for this program.

I am a millionaire now! I do not say this to be egotistical,
is say this so that if you are NOT a millionaire, take it
from someone that is. Before you let "uncle Joe" or any
other non- millionaires give you business advice, listen to
a millionaire. I have retired from the program after sending
out personally over 50,000 reports. Now I have several
offices that do this program here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it
in any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting program to
everyone you can think of.  One of the people you send this
to may send out 5,000,000...and your name will be on every
one of them!

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent,
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

THINK ABOUT IT:

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I
almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK
ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when
YOU participate.  Figure out the worst possible response and
no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money! You will definitely get back what you invested.  Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.
IT WORKS!

Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME
if you get to work and stay focused on it ! I am sure that
you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next few months.

Before you say, "BULL...  ", please read this program
carefully. This is a  legal money making opportunity.
Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level
businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners
and selling our products.  Every state in the USA allows you
to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a
product for EVERY dollar sent.  YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND
ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal
selling.  You do it privately in your own home, store, or
office.

This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing
anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below (you can't
sell them if you don't order them).

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, YOUR NAME &
RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose
name appears on the list next to the report.

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
five reports. You will need all five reports so that you can
save them on your computer and resell them.

* Within a few days, you will receive, via e-mail, each of
the five reports. Save them on your computer so they will be
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list,
in any way other than is instructed below in steps "a"
through "g" or you will lose out on the majority of your
profits.  Once you understand the way this works, you'll
also see how it doesn't work if you change it.  Remember,
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will
not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the five reports, take this
   Advertisement and remove the name and address under REPORT
   #5. This person has made it through a cycle and is no doubt
   on their way to $50,000+ !

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to
   REPORT #5.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
   REPORT #4.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
   REPORT #3.

f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
   REPORT #2.

g. Insert your name and address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!
Copy and paste method works well. (on IBM compatibles
machines highlight the text you want to move and press ctrl-
C to copy it and then click where you want it to go and then
hit Ctrl - V to paste it in. Or use the edit menu.)

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
names, and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the
Instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing
(surely you can afford $25!).  You obviously already have an
Internet Connection and e-mail, which you use to fill your
orders is basically FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet,
the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-
mails, where to find thousands of free classified ads and
much, much more.

There are two primary methods of building your down line:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved send out
only 2,000 programs each.  Let's also assume that the
mailing receives a 0.5% response. Using a good list, the
response could be much better. Also, many people will send
out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000.  But
continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000
programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for
REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000
programs each for a total of 20,000.  Out of those 0.5%, 100
people respond and order REPORT #2.

Those 100 people mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of
200,000.  The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for
REPORT #3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a
2,000,000 total.  The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders
for REPORT #4.  That amounts to 10,000 each of $5 bills for
you in CASH MONEY! Then think about level five!

Your total income in this example would be $50 + $500 +
$5,000+ $50,000 for a total of $55,550 !

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS
PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
HALF-SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.  Believe
me, many people will do just that, and more!

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-
mailing, and email software.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Classified Advertising on the web via message boards/
classified sites  is very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to place ads. Let's say you decide
to start small just to see how well it works.  Assume your
goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first
level.  (Placing a lot of FREE classified ads on the
Internet will EASILY get a larger response).  Also, assume
that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down
line members.

Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results Below
(same as email example):

1st level-your 10 members with $5............... $50
2nd level-10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)....$500
3rd level-10 members from those 100 ($5 x1,000)  $5,000
4th level-10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10k) $50,000

THIS TOTALS............................. ........$55,550

5th level-10 members from those 10,000 ($5 x 100k)???,???!

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruits 10 people each.  Think for a
moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate!  Many people get 100's of participants!

THINK ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
the report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS TRY TO PROVIDE
SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that
the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it,
will be prompt.

 AVAILABLE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT
CHEQUES NOT ACCEPTED
- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it
in at least two sheets of paper (IF NOT MORE SO THAT THE
BILL(s) CAN'T BE SEEN AGAINST LIGHT)
- On one of those sheets of paper, include:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering
(b)your e-mail address
(c) your name & postal  address (as return address in
case the post office encounters problems).

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
_______________________________________

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on
the Internet."

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Troy M. Crayson
P.O. Box 713
Wayne, Mi 48184

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on
the Internet."

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Calvin Kaye
10810 Seavitt Drive
Allen Park, MI 48101

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet."

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Ling M. Zheng
145 Strawberry Hill Ave
Stamford, CT 06902

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet."

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Carl Stanley III
P.O. Box 396
San Marcos, TX 78667

REPORT #5 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet. Part II"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Ben & Tom Gierhart
1657 Mandalay Rd
Salt Lake City, UT 84116

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately.

* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have
them when the orders start coming in because:

* When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICES ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program.  If you
follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE
SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL
SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

Start posting ads as soon as you mail off for the reports!
By the time you start receiving orders, your reports will be
in your mailbox! For now.. something simple, such as posting
on message boards something to the effect of "Would you like
to know how to earn 50,000 working out of your house with NO
initial investment? Email me with the keywords "more info"
to find out how."  ---- and when they email you , send them
this report in response!

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
weeks, keep at it continue advertising or sending bulk e-
mails until you do.  Then, a few weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2.  If you don't,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
but keep at it ! Cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are
placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of
your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering
from you.  If you want to generate more income, send another
batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole
process again!  There is virtually no limit to the income
you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program.  Please answer one
question..... DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer
is yes, please look at the following facts about this
program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO
PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO
SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU
ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE (except for bulk mailing costs if
using that method)!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER
OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER
THE WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $25 AND BULK
MAILING COST INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS
PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!

7. THIS PROGRAM REALY CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE .

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income.  I'm living proof that it works.  It
really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money,
with little cost to you.  If you do choose to participate,
follow the program exactly, and you'll be on your way to
financial security. Stay focused on this program, don't let
yourself get distracted stay focused on this program!

Steven Bardfield, Portland, OR

My name is Mitchell.  My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago,
IL. I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and
I make pretty good money.  When I received the program, I
grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail."  I made fun of
the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in  with
both feet.  I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to
lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't
work... well, the laugh was on me!

Within two weeks, she had received over 50 responses. Within
105 days, she had received over $47,200 in $5 bills!  I was
shocked!  I was sure that I had it all figured and that it
wouldn't work.  I AM a believer now.  I have joined Jody in
her "hobby."  I did have seven more years until retirement,
but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me.  We owe
it all to network marketing (MLM).

Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way
to get a large amount of money in a short time.  I was
approached several times before I checked this out.  I
joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I
received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still
coming in. If you are already in the program and haven't
made at least this much, its because you need to stay
ACTIVE! This thing is awesome, i did it, anyone can do it!

Charles Morris, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to participate in this plan.  But
conservative that I am, I decided that the initial
investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back.
Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size post office
box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so overloaded
that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll
make more money this year than any 10 years of my life
before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't
matter where people live. There simply isn't a better
investment for what it allows you, personal freedom.

Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA

I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later
I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try.  Of course, I
had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to
wait until I was e-mailed another program. Eleven months
passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!!!  I made
more than $41,000.  This is for real, get to work.

Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA

We have quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach
and live off the interest on our money.  The only way on
earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it.  For
your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this
golden opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!

Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY

ORDER YOUR REPORTS  AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc.,
contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free
help and answers to questions.  Also, the Internal Revenue
Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars
about business tax requirements.

IT IS TOTALLY UP TO YOU NOW!!! CAN YOU HANDLE SUCCESS AND
ALL THAT MONEY???

Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this letter cannot be considered spam as the sender
includes contact information and a method of removal.

No request for removal is necessary as this is a one time
e-mail transmission.