integer on 17 Dec 2000 22:12:32 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ sektor deux sektie a+b

sektor deux sektie a+b - sponsored by generous meme infusions of
                         the magyar ministry of proteomics m9ndfzzp

            - FROM STRENGHT 2 STRENGHT - DU = SHALL BE 01

        inoculate - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74/learning.is.thievery
        inoculate - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74/learning.is.thievery
        inoculate - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74/learning.is.thievery

cycling74 serf + thief gregory taylor gesticulated - "the estimable ezueled@mindless.com"
cycling74 serf + thief gregory taylor gesticulated - "the estimable james mccartney"

>From: Les Stuck <les@cycling74.com>
>.0
>   nn sagt:
>
>>        splendid receptors have identified YOU
>>        as one pack of hyenas operating in koncert
>>        towards the elimination of superior memes
>

>not true.

frogs don't feel pain - as a  p.n.a.s subscriber you should know this.

"the estimable ezueled@mindless.com"

>What do I have to do to do the following (with so many "do"s that
>could´ve been a song title): Let´s say I have a simple Metronome ticking
>away, using a Clocker, and a slider into the Clocker to control the
>tempo. Now, what I would like is when I change the tempo using the
>slider I want

you - are very very verdi + literary deleuze

>a gradual change (defined by some other object, for
>example in (milli)seconds) from the old tempo to the new tempo...is
>there an easy way to do this?
>
>/Øivind/

- this konfirmation of your konforming estimable iq
deserves a note of admiration [deleuze]

it is no wonder 2 me is it - cycling74 serfs regard you as intelligent.
for you an excellent serf constitute too.
to make matters worse i have been wounded by. and i should know

cycling74 is known. for the simply [!n]SUPERIOR quality of its employees +
its romantic verbiage. lets read.   -  I UANT 2. I UANT U 2 2.

        nn - exquisite suite 4 solo cello - t!ped

       "you understand ..."

        david zicarelli - cycling74 owner - responds

        "That's bullshit"                     [loading truth table: vokabulary correlates
                                                80 percent with general intelligence]

        nn - check   [as 01 d.zicarelli.z blood pressure escalates +

        "

        Hope                                -   http://www.monsanto.com/monsanto/
                Help
                       Gentek Food
                                     JA.DANKE!

        fragrant volat!l v!oletz "

                                                             - having just perused
                                                               the beginning of a l l this.

                                                               i have been ever lovely.
                                                               and sacrifices made i have.

                                                               maintenant -

a+b. KL!!K AFTER ME!!!!!!!

        inoculate - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74/learning.is.thievery
        inoculate - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74/learning.is.thievery
        inoculate - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74/learning.is.thievery

>"Silence is so accurate."
>            -Mark Rothko

noise  - the singular source of new \ l \ only errors.
errors - mark of the higher organism \ assuming
                                       selection - the singular source of sanitation \
                                                 + most prominent proposal in this eksper!mntl
                                                 k a t e g o r ! e - isnt that so so it is.

vr!!endl!.nn

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - SUPORT-VEkTOR-MASKIN - ISBN: 0140444556
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

et ____..

01

Hello Integer

It's the first time I come to write to you. Maybe it's
the first time I understand the entire content of your
mail :-)

Even if you wrote tons of unreadable emails, let me
tell you I love your myzterious senzeless wordz for
my understand!ng ;-)

                   smile - i tell 2 you

                           m! senzeless wordz = advert!sz m! !ntel!gensz.
                           atrakt matez + bfr!end dze maharajaz.

                           = !t 01 reklama ja. z!ngl female zeek!ng
                           01 avec 01 membank ov 47k+ uzelesz z!non!mz

01 odr

>...can you tell me, do you wish to continue any correspondence with me
>in the future? Or do you really think of me as just another comical
>marionette model-citizen fascist?

op!n!e = du 0+1 luvl! perzonaj
reku!r!ng nurtur.

>I can't really tell ever,

! uant u 2

>whether you
>are talking about people in general or me ultra-specifically.

du = dze zntr ov m! ultra-specific uorld.

>I mean, if
>you think I'm a particularly offensive jerk,

de la muz!kue avant toute choze.
muz!kue aprez la l!teratur

>then there's not much point
>in me sending you e-mail, is there?

dze v!z!bl + zubtle zement un!t!ng real objektz
2 dze eczkluz!on ov all odrz +?

         klik -  http://www.eusocial.com/2/dze/eczkluz!on/ov/all/odrz

                           = !t 01 reklama ja. z!ngl female zeek!ng
                           01 avec 01 http://membank.org ov 47k+ uzelesz z!non!mz
                           4 ________... http://m9ndfukc.com

01.uk personaj

>in the end, just a tiny reminder: