tracey on 18 Dec 2000 13:02:42 -0000

[Nettime-bold] 360degrees

360degrees=site+ identity

     now has its own domain @
                           www.see360degrees.org

360degrees=site+ identity
                     is looking for proposals from internet based
artists
and writers for its next launch in march 2001.

                   the initial project was launched as part of the
MAAP 2000 festival and featured Linda Carroli, Joseph Nechvatal, Fred
Biggar, Jason Sweeney, Jogchem Niemandsverdriet and Megan Jones.

if you are interested,
        check out the site for more information.

email traceyb@see360degrees.org

--
Tracey Benson
PO Box 463, Nundah 4012     email: traceyb@thehub.com.au