Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] The Genius 2000 Video First Edition on Cable Access, USA
Nicholas Hermann on 20 Dec 2000 16:29:24 -0000

[Nettime-bold] The Genius 2000 Video First Edition on Cable Access, USA

I'm pretty certain I can get it played before the end of the year, and
won't cost you. They have a lot of bulletin board time right now.
Anybody can
put on any show they want, as long as they are an access producer, like
And I am pretty certain they will slide it in to rotation, mid-month,
if I
talk it up. I am the resident social-anarchist, so they will try to
anything I bring in, because they know I have the spirit of the media
upon my shoulders. I still don't know if they can broadcast straight
I'll find out tomorrow. I know they can convert straight VHS, but I
know if there will be editing time available before end of year. After
first of the year, I can put it into the weekly rotation for January,
so it
will get shown two or three times a week, at least.

Nettime-bold mailing list
Nettime-bold {AT} nettime.org