integer on 22 Dec 2000 01:06:19 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ m9ndfukc.edu

>lab (people have commented on the web address, m9ndfuks.com that

m9ndfukc.com

>shows up on the registration page, but we wanted to see if it comes
>up on the splashscreen so students see it in the labs. The campus use
>policies do not allow for profanity so we need to be careful there,
>even though it isnt explicit)
>thanks very much!

It is an integral part of the startup sequence.
Its removal costs 5 mil USD.

m9ndfukc does not imply what one may be implying above or below.

Those locate beautiful data in beautiful
things are the cultivated +?

In the absence of m9ndfukc language would negatively be.
culture would negatively be. the human world population would number thousands.

Picking a fruit and consuming it does not a massively parallel array of brain cells require.

m9ndfukc = thinking.
Thinking - prescribed not by survival but by sexual selection.
Reproduction is more important than survival.

Any life form can survive and most do.
[look around one may]

If one thinks one shall understand.
We are `given` this gift. The ability to understand.

If sex evolved so that one's children are not condemned to be
just as one - intelligence evolved so that one are not condemned
to be just like one.

Those observe beautiful data in beautiful
things are the cultivated +?

NN sentiments - NATO is a profound profanity
whilst m9ndfukc is simply beautiful. genial + desirable.

00. as per exhibit - http://eusocial.com/nebula.m81/nebula.m81.00.gif
02. as per exhibit - http://www.gmeb.fr/SoftwareCompetition/Softs99/nebulam81.htm
04. as per exhibit - http://www.ircam.fr/produits/logiciels/log-compl/nato-e.htl
07. as per exhibit - http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.nn.html

    m9ndfukc.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre! _||-

Amicalement.NN

-
as per exhibit 242. all goddesses are modular.

to extend
   to suppress
      to emerge
         to colonize
            to understand
               to komfort
                  to destroy
      to emerge
         to colonize
            to understand

           -O 43      /

                  netochka nezvanova  - volume 4 number 7
        [c]ccp 0+00 irena sabine czubera. memes pre:served
                         - kop!eren verboten : http://www.membank.org