Seth Thompson on 22 Dec 2000 19:18:36 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Attn: new media, video and animation artists

Hi,

My name is Seth Thompson and I am the Director/Producer of
Wigged.net.  Wigged.net is a bi-monthly webzine that is focused on
bringing innovative short videos, animations and interactive works
over the internet.  Our mission is to be a showcase, distribution and
promotion center for media artists via the World Wide Web.
Wigged.net is for audiences seeking innovative alternatives to
traditional forms of entertainment.

We are seeking new media works as well as animations, videos and
films to be streamed over the internet.  The deadline for the
April/May 2001 issue is February 1, 2001.

In order to submit, I am asking that you fill out the on-line
registration form and send the following items: completed copy of the
submission form, promotional materials, 50 word synopsis of the
piece, bio, and a self-addressed stamped envelope.  Works submitted
should be on VHS (NTSC), cd-rom, 3.5" floppy disk or zip disk.  The
reason for all this information is that if we accept your piece we
may also want to do a profile on you and your work.  Please do not
send content over the internet.  It will only be received if sent via
snail mail.

Please visit http://www.wigged.net  and go to the "submit media" page
to fill out our on-line registration form.

If you know of anyone else who might be interested in submitting
their work, please forward this e-mail to them.   Thank you.

Best wishes,

Seth Thompson

Sincere apologies to anyone who receives this twice, or receives this in error.

Please Note:  To remove your e-mail address from my list simply reply
to this message and type the word "unsubscribe" in the Subject field
at the top of your reply.  If you have more than one e-mail address
through which you might be receiving this, please be sure to list
them all.
--
Seth Thompson
Wigged.net