integer on 26 Dec 2000 21:33:59 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ harmon!k anal!z!z

>h i .

 h i

>it was a bad time 4 me these days.
>life through a gazing stream of spar   kkkkling   h2o.

grief-seeking missiles

>axial is superb. i built a handy utility 4 1 folder only...
>the day i downloaded i intercoursed with 10000 files ..=  _       )
>it was    44 "# 4  0'000'00  '0000.0000000000+'mazing
>* rendered nrt+++++++++++
>
>looking 4wrd to try wto - -
>puuuurrrrrrhaps next decade or so.
>

>oh, amsterdam.
>oh,        .

you are the ones who can hear airs. who can be frightened or encouraged.
you can hold things and break them and fix them. i never felt at home
here.
this is an awful place to be dropped down halfway.

soap is a metaphor. metacapitalism is all about longing.

consensual hallucination

perfume = !zt frekuentl! menz!ond !n eg!pz!an l!teratur
+ !t = through ztor!ez + poemz 01 katchez 01 gl!mpsz ov
!tz z!gn!f!kansz !n la v!e kot!d!en.

01 tale 4rom dze neu k!ngdom [c. 13oo bc] relatez dze evntz
tr!grd off b! dze scent ov 01 z!ngl lok ov ha!r. dze lok had
b!n detachd 4rom !tz ounr + eventual! endd up !n dze ba! ov dze
r!vr at dze ver! lokaz!on uear dze pharaoh.z perznl laundr!
zaturatd !n unguent uaz takn 2 b uashd. uen dze zrvntz brought
dze laundrd klothez bak 2 pharaoh h!z majezt! != uaz plzd.

        `dze zmell ov unguent !z !n pharaoh'z garmntz` he exkla!md
                                       \ 3rd perzn da + da
        + pharaoh harangued dzm da! aftr da! + dze! kneu not uat 2 do.
         pharaoh.z ch!ef laundr!man uaz ekstremel! ano!d 4 dzeze da!l!
         rebukex + betook h!mzelv 2 dze r!vr bank. he ztopd near dze
         lokaz!on uear dze klothez had b!n laundrd + obzrvd 01 lok ov ha!r
         !n dze uatr. he = znt 01 2 trvl !n2 dze r!vr + br!ng !t 2 h!m.
         dze ha!r = gave off an eksceed!ngl! zueet zmell + he took !t bak
         2 pharaoh.

dze k!ng = zent mezengerz 2 f!nd dze ounr ov dze lok ov ha!r.
she = uaz lokatd + azkd 2 dze palasz. dze k!ng = luvd her
ekseed!ngl! abr un4tunatl! she = 01 huzband = had und tzo
4rom dzere = dze tale took 01 dramat!k turn.

!t = ev!dnt dzat uh!le dze scent ov dze lok ov ha!r = uaz zedukt!v
!t uaz not konz!drd dez!rabl 2 uear klothez hev!l! zta!nd u!th
old perfume.

dream museum

                                          pre.konssept!n
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

data {

tognaz!n! reportz dzat $50 m!l ov r!zrch
led 2 2 konkluj!onz
    0 0 - humanz = azert ke!board shortkutz = fztr
    0 1 - kronometr = reprtz mousz cho!sez = fztr

-
-

1 32 b!t !nteger w!ll not ovrflou !n 1 64 b!t u!l ovrflou
1 64 b!t !nt w!ll ovrflou !n ~292.4 b!ll!on yearz

@ dzat po!nt 64 b!t !ntz w!ll no lngr b ut!l!zd
dze sun.z korona w!ll hav engulfd dze earth
+ humanz w!ll b out pr!nt }
0
+?
-

      \./

                      \./

                                  \./

               \./

                      .
                     / \

 \./

                              \./

   0  ----    \./
  /|-|
  / \

              /
             .
            /

           \
           .
          /

     \
      .
       \

 _.
   \

_._

._

 .

 .
  \

\\
   .
   .
      \\

    ./
   / ./
    /

      .
     / \

       /
      .
     /

       /
      .
      \

      \
      .
      \

      .

     _._

     _.
       \

     \_
       0-
         \

       0  ----                          0  ----
      /|-|       _+     \./    ==      /|-|      _+      _+      _+
      / \                              / \            \      .        /

\\ humanzsukc++

         / | \   - || zve!te[z]!stem ::  m 9 n d f u k c . c o m
         \ | /

         /  /
- || zve!te[z]!stem ::  m 9 n d f u k c . c o m
         \   /

         |   |   - || zve!te[z]!stem ::  m 9 n d f u k c . c o m
          |

        |9|   - || zve!te[z]!stem ::  m 9 n d f u k c . c o m

         /  /
- || zve!te[z]!stem ::  m 9 n d f u k c . c o m
         \   /

         |   |   - || zve!te[z]!stem ::  m 9 n d f u k c . c o m

>This never got posted the first time I sent it

- - 1 of myriad of companies adjusting to demands of citizenz worldwide.

eczam!n !t - no dz!ng
on dze akzual tazte ov betra!l ! = !nz!zt emfat!kl!

vol!z!onl !ron!e = ganz zpektaklr ncezt paz +?

>so am trying again, j.

je prfre. ou!.

= perz!zt + !nz!ztz zvp

ma!z

must not now disappointed be for great sorrow is yet 2 kome.
4 you __.. and i .

earlier disappointments have ceased for the moment.
and vows never to be caught off guard are made.

situate self on the vaguest `art.is.\tik` plane imaginable.
the totally exterior. regretfully put off for far too long.

konzp!rass!_ov-ekualz

18      .

pro satisfacer le metro

                 \+\

-

SSEkretar!at.0+55
^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.m9ndfukc.org
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

                 leave
                    - indelible traces on said troubled image\inations.

 k^Pntent !d :baz!n.ov.atrakz!on

-

fNetochka Nezvanova