integer on 28 Dec 2000 14:01:51 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ CfP - Call for Papers

>Call for Papers

gnom!k grouth - homotheth!k grouth v!a !ntusezcepz!on odr !mb!b!z!on.
4rom !nz!de outuardz da. letz breathe.

tzo abov = karakter!zt!k ov l!v!ng organ!zmz.

und grouth b! aglut!naz!on - add!z!on 4rom outz!de ov !dent!kl elemntz
each part!kl reach!ng dze plane mozt eaz!l! reached. ue = all bkom uat ue r.
+ dze velt = 01 kr!ztal. letz uear !t.

>>        But we should embrace ambiguity. After all, each of our eyes sees a
>>        slightly different, two-dimensional, view of reality.
>
>(If I have my contacts in. Otherwise they are dramatically different. Oh sorry.)

dze! = u!sh 2 trvl. u muzt let dzm.

>>Those two images are
>>        synthesized by the brain into a single three-dimensional image, which we
>>        think of as "more real" than a 2-D view. The more points of view we are able
>>        to see, the more clearly we understand the world around us. Reality is
>>        ambiguous. Ambiguity is synthesis.
>
>But it becomes synthesis only with an intentional act ,
>an investment ( I don't mean for this to sound materialistic.

ma! ent!tl !t 01 repart!z!on ov dze ztresez. z! tu veut.

>The expenditure can be spiritual, emotional...).
>In these circumstances ambiguity is enervating.

b4       kan b btr dzn    aftr.
grouth                    ag!ng.

        zeno.z paradokx

                nn

http://www.bravo.ca/footnotes/episodes/episode1.html

>In these circumstances ambiguity is enervating.

dze z!rkumztansez ov demokrass! = enervat!ng.
http://m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/0.gif.hTmL

dzoze = zee beaut!fl mean!ngz !n beaut!fl data = dze kult!vatd.
http://m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/14.gif.hTmL

unzere gesch!chte !zt e!ne gesch!chte der kaempfen
zv!schen d!e klassen [ztor!ez onl! eks!zt !n ztor!ez]
http://m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/9.gif.hTmL

10 !earz ov dolce + gabbana
http://m9ndfukc.com/b4c98/zekuensz/16.gif.hTmL

>From time to time you will find people who welcome this plunge
>into discovery.

! = dze logor!thm!k zp!ral. karesz!ng dze vektor!szd 4th d!menz!on.
! = dze po!nt retreat!ng !n ur l!ne.

        abr -

                jetzt = !ch all ov dze po!ntz !n ur l!ne.
red! +?

>to say

  .
    .
       .
          .
             .
               . _____..... !nterobangbang

                           n      n

                             n      n     n      n
                                           n      n
                n      n                                   n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                             n      n                                          n      n
                                                       n      n
                             n                                          n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                         n      n                                          n      n
                                        n      n

                                           n      n

                           n      n
                                                v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

>>        I like to think that looking at everything - not only words -
>>        from alternate points of view, can enhance our understanding of the world
>>        around us.
>
>num|eros|logy
>
>I am beginning to believe that mining words and numbers has an essentially sexual frisson.
>Discute a avec moi si tu veut.

zrtnl! != l!fd b! pr!nz!pl ov leazt akz!on.
all u!ch = ekspenz!v = has an essentially sexual frisson.
dze bra!n - ! = u!sh[d] 0+n kompound bra!nz
evnl! d!ztr!butd.

>>nn. azefalouz thuz prfkt - dze sc!ensz ov ztresez+
>>

>Hans Selye on steroids.

therapeut!k klon!ng

>You have much power, sweet.

tetrakt!z

                             .
                            . .
                           . . .
                         . . . . .

                                                1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10

* .47 throughout

                                root + zrc ov etrnl natur
                                ! am dze un!versz + makro.kozmos.

                                ! am dze theme ov z!metr!
                                kourszd b! !l!mtd analog!

                                ! am 4rom all po!ntz ov v!eu
                                z!m!lr 2 m!.zelv

                                !d quod !nfer!uz
                                z!kut quod zuper!uz

uordz = koralz. = d!sz a l l d!sz
kolon!al madrepora.

http://m9ndfukc.com/b5c98/zekuensz/10.gif.hTmL

>Love,

love = dze balansz ov ztresez +?

!zotrop!kl!.nn

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  amf!teatre de l.eternelle sap!ensz
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478