cristine wang on 3 Jan 2001 14:32:45 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: "Technically Engaged" at AIR, NYC

*erratum*

AIR Gallery will be premiering new work
commissioned by The Alternative Museum's Digital
Media Commissions 2000:

Yael Kanarek: "Roam 1.0"
Tina LaPorta: "Re:mote_corp@REALities"
Jennifer + Kevin McCoy: "Every TV, Every Episode"

These projects were developed during a 6-month
cyber residency at the museum.

The recipients received a $3000 honorarium to
develop a new project for a networked environment
for The Alternative Museum's Digital Media
Collection.

The completed project will be presented
exclusively on the Alternative Museum website for
a period of at least 12 months.

The artist retains copyright to the work.

The artist grants the Alternative Museum the
non-exclusive right to archive and present the
project in perpetuity.

((**Please kindly include the above on all press
releases + publications relating to the above TAM
Digital Media Commissioned Projects.**))

Kind Regards,

Cristine Wang
Curator New Media Arts
The Alternative Museum