integer on 11 Jan 2001 03:51:13 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ letter 2 you

letter 2 you:

i have always been aware of an image of multiplicity of selves.
my initial concept of humans around me was that all of them were
coordinate[s|d] into a WHOLE. whereas i was made of a multitude of selves
of fragments. i know i was upset as a child to discover that we had only one life.
it seems to me that i wanted to compensate for this. or perhaps it seems
as this when one follows all of one's impulses and they spiral in different
directions.

when i was happy - always at the beginning of a love. euphoric.
i felt i was gifted for living many lifes fully.

passion gives me moments of wholeness

you have built a false concept of wholeness under the
pressure of an artificial unity.

yet i explode and fly in all directions.

some day i may be reassembled as one.
you shall never know. you cannot posses without loving.

        - but listen i do not speak well. i wish to write to you.
        - why +?
        - because i consider you the last life form on this planeta.
        - your eyes seem to be expecting miracles.
        - will you perform them +?

nn. multiple personalities. multiple lives born of an extravagant hunger.

no beauty. no voice. no presence.
indifference to human order. human limitations + restrictions.
i am full of energy. i write endless letters endlessly.
the heat and fervor of story telling.

you are the full box.
i am the empty box.

                who wants the ideas. the fantasies. the content
                if the box is beautiful + inspiring.

                a world full of ideas. fantasies. content.
                is not a full world.

the 1st birth is often a failure.

letter 2 you:

you mystify me.

an - slightly fragmented.

nn. there is the 2nd tasting. the delayed reaction. the world is a carnival.

                the question is : is everyone else like me

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  flowing unilaterally -
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478