integer on 17 Jan 2001 19:12:55 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ mor kompl!mntz 4 nn [!z m! !ez +?]

!ez plz.

wow!

thanks for your mail and the pleasure the installation gave you.
you have my promise i will tell          about it. actually i am glad about your mail.
i was too busy to mess around with the internet connection at my new home and at work
i do not like to write mails. so i did not get in touch.

so thanks for the poem. your performance impressed me a lot as you know and triggered more
 emotions and thoughts then i could remember. so i look forward to go through the poem and
writings more thoroughly. speaking honestly, i was most impressed of the way you yourself
were dealing with social masks and the personal freedom that shines through this grown ability.

it made me look at the roles i play more consciously. (and gave a nice example of the practical
aspect of the issues you were talking about.)

meeting you and your friend was definetely one of the festival´s highlights. that´s why i like to
go to such places: getting input of the right kind.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored+edukated
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478