Terrence Kosick on 19 Jan 2001 05:03:16 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Re: Deeply boring age

Terrence writes;

Have I seen Ice storm. Was it that horror movie?  Tel me about Conneticut.

 The queers here will kill you if you don't playback then. I think i am the
only one who eventualy became queer. that is if you count bi as being queer.
If you had to chose between the beatles and abba you'd be fightin for reality
too. Love is love.

T.