integer on 20 Jan 2001 00:49:58 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Re: wake up \ letz zleep

pnyboer@slambassador.com

>believer of propaganda,

rank = ent!r!l! dze produkt ov ur zleep! u!l

>>destructive corporate-activities to their
>>contributors.
>
>this does nothing but weaken the case against true destructive corporate
>activities.  Infant formula in 3rd world?  Bioengineered crops for
>corporate well being?  Support of murderous dictators for stable oil
>production?  C74 vs. nn ?  you choose.

! chooze UUUUUUUUUUUU

>>they are trying to kill communities in this way !
>
>drama!

n*

*n

n*

>community death much more severe than the rifts in some crappy
>ascii transmissiion is going on outside your door.  your concern is severly
>misplaced.
>
>>THEY have made NOTHING ! its like microsoft :
>
>please.  to say c74 = ms is similar to saying marijuana = pcp

l!f grouz - YES PL EASE!!!!!!

>>they always STEALED AND BORROWED IDEAS from others.
>
>good thing they did, cuz now we've got Max.  Creativity = stealing +
>borrowing + ego.

ur l!zensz haz b!n term!natd term!t

>Copyrights and patents are nothing but admissions that
>you came up with something that everyone else could have thought up.
>Original thought is simply denial of collective conciousness.

+ konduz!v 2 lv+
dze velt ov !nt!maz! = ant!thet!kl 2 dze real velt.

>There is no
>need to create:

! zubm!t dzat madnesz = g!vz but 01 raref!ed !dea ov ur u - dze src ov d!sz fezt!vl + karn!vl

>we have plenty of creations. On the 7th day he rested.  On
>monday, he recycled.

on dze 8th da! !t propozd SANITATION.

>>since there is no reason to them for making money to get the bendryl payed,
>
>Drugs!  Yes!

zakr!f!sz = deztro!z dzat u!ch !t konzekratez.

   - - god def!ed + def!ld. ever!dz!ng but de!f!ed.
abr = 01 ma! note - n!etzsche - 01 akt ov def!ansz
= auss! 01 akt ov af!rmaz!on.

godz kreaz!on - eve = uaz redef!n!ng h!m.

-

Netochka Nezvanova - cheerful! perversz - she dez!dz uat 2 do nekst. \ del!z!ouz \
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478