C D John on 21 Jan 2001 14:06:41 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Here's the recommendation

I was amazed how £ 39.53 turned into £ 97,655 within weeks

It took just	               £  7.00 = 7 x £ 1.00 coins
			£  1.33 = 7 x 19p stamps
			£  7.20 = 12 hours x 60p/hour internet call rate time
			£ 24.00 = 1 x email mailing list
		              TOTAL £ 39.53
Plus about 2 hours of my time setting up the emails, then all the work was
done for me and off the opportunity goes, generating income on its own

A complete turn around in my life, like winning the lottery.

There are 6 easy to follow steps, for maximum impact and guaranteed success.

The opportunity is legal, successful, and profitable.
It is new to UK, there are 56 million of us still to join, plus about 50,000 new email accounts opening daily you can approach.

It does not require any selling, any friend of family involvement (unless you
want to), in-fact you needn't even have any personal contact atall. It is so simple
your only skills needed are to be able to send emails and stick some stamps on
and address some envelopes with a quick note and a coin inside.
Therefore anyone can do this and by doing it now I know that your life will
be changed forever for the better.I never thought it would work and would not try it at first.

Should you decide to let this opportunity go I respect your decision. Maybe
when you see this letter again by email or post within 2-3 weeks you will realise how
much you could have made by then should you have participated now.
See below and ask yourself, what if this really does work and I am in at the
start?

So how and why does it work
The golden rule is to follow the instructions EXACTLY, and you will receive
over £ 20,000 in cash within weeks. DO NOT change ANY of the 6 easy steps,
not even slightly.

STEP 1
It is said that in order to receive we must first give. So immediately send £ 1.00
coin by post to the 7 people listed below, remembering 'what you sow, so shall you
reap' and that if the 7 on the list had not made their decision to go ahead you
would never have received this chance. All you have to contribute, even risk if you
are still not convinced it works, is a mere £ 7.00, every single £ 1.00 counts as
you will see later for your benefit.
Include a note within your letter wrapped around the £ 1.00 coin saying
"Please add me to your mailing list". This note guarantees you are acting legitimately,
and legally as you are thus operating an ethical business service. You are
simply paying the receiver £ 1.00 for a service. Without this note the programme would
be illegal in the U.K.
You have just sent 7 total strangers £ 1.00 each in the post.Then it starts
to feel eerie because you have just proved that the opportunity works and you
get an indescribable certainty belief and conviction in the system. You have just
proved that it works to yourself and now know that many other people will do the
same but this time sending to you, £ 78,000+. You now know how it works, that it
works so go to step 2 and make it work £ 78,000 times and more for you.

STEP2
After you've sent 7 coins/letter, delete the name at no.1 on the list and
move all names up 1 place (no.2 becomes no.1 etc). Put you name & address in the
now empty no.7 spot. You must start at 7 to make the money. Starting yourself higher
up will give less return.

Step 3
Photocopy/print out your new letter with you at no.7
Give it out to anyone you choose

Step 4
Buy an email list and send out the letter to 4000 plus addresses.
from between £ 20.00 - £ 200.00 for upto 4 million email addresses. (there are an estimated 11.5 million
in UK alone with internet access) (ensure you tell them it is for private addresses of Business Opportunity Seekers, and you
want their information sheet of how to import these addresses into Outlook Express / Microsoft
outlook or other email programmes to send so many emails quickly).
They will send these by email for you to use as soon as they receive your payment and
also send a
different list to last request as they will alternate the distribution.
Email your new letter to those addresses supplied
Post the letter to newsgroups
You can even get names of postal addresses from New Horizons 01270
250822 or
Streetwise Marketing 01709 820033 or look in Yellow Pages under 'mailing
lists' to
increase your chance of even more money but it will obviously be more to
invest at
the start so I started with email addresses first.

Step 5
Whilst you wait for your email lists to arrive you should copy the letter and
distribute to those you choose or prepare them for the postal mailing
addresses if
you chose that option also.
You should immediately post your letter to newsgroups etc. Change the
subject around
a little to attract attention.

STEP 6
When the email list arrives start sending your emails with you at no.7.
When the postal addresses arrive start sending your letter to the new
prospects.

SPEED is everything. Complete the 6 steps ASAP. Time, a little effort and
speed now
will start your cash coming in within 60 days you should get upto £ 20,000.
Remember keep the letter on your PC and relaunch if you ever need to.

HOW DOES IT WORK
You send out 7 x £ 1.00 coins & mail to e.g. 5000 people with your name at no.7.
That's it, sit back and relax.

If only 0.1% being only 1 in 1000 people respond very low return rate
example being, without the letters you send and newsgroups etc) this will mean 5 people (0.1% of 5000) send you £ 1.00.
These same 5 people move you upto no.6 and send out another 5000
emails each and letters and they each get only 0.1% meaning 5 people x 5000 = 20000 emails = another
5 replies per person = 25 people who send you £ 1.00 = £ 25.00 you now have.
These 25 move you upto no. 5 and these 25 people x 5000 emailing get
sent = 125000 emails = 125 people being 0.1% = £ 125.00 being 125 sending to you £ 1.00.
These 125 people move you to no. 4, 125 * 5000 * 0.1% = £ 625.00 (people/£ 1.00 to you)
These 625 people move you to no. 3, 625 * 5000 * 0.1% = £ 3,125.00 (people/£ 1.00 to you)
These 3125 people move you to no. 2, 3125 * 5000 * 0.1% = £ 15,625.00 (people/£ 1.00 to you)
These 15,625 people move you to no. 1, 15625 * 5000 * 0.1% = £ 78,125.00 (people/£ 1.00 to you)
Your Final cash total = £5 +£25 +£125 +£625 +£3125 +£15625 +£78125 = £ 97,655.00

REALISTICALLY YOU SHOULD EXPECT A 1-2% RETURN BUT BEING ONE OF THE FIRST TO USE
EMAIL I WOULD AIM HIGH AND APPROACH 5000+ BUT BUDGET ON LOW RETURN OF 0.1 - 1% AND
BE THE FIRST PAST THE POST.

SIMPLE IDEAS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST

USE EMAILING AS MOST CIRCULATE BY ROYAL MAIL WHICH TAKES LONGER & COSTS MORE

SPEED IS VITAL AND BEING AMONG THE FIRST TO LAUNCH BY EMAIL

SEND YOUR EMAIL 2-3 TIMES, MANY RESPOND ON 2ND OR 3RDRECEIPT

REMEMBER DO NOT CHEAT THE SYSTEM AND IT WILL NOT CHEAT YOU

No1          Miss S Croft, 28 Cottonfield, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 0DQ
No2          Mr R Jones, 122A Birmingham Rd, Aldridge, West Midlands, WS 0AQ
No3          Mr J A Kishtoo, 17 Spinney Close, Burntwood, Staffs, WS7 8GW
No4          Mr D Watkins, 3 Sneyd Lane, Essington, W'hampton, West Midlands, WS7 8GW
No5	Mr P Elliot, 69 Porthleven Rd, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 6BE
No6	Ms Crutchley 11 Woodmore, Finchampton, Wokingham, Berks, RG40 3TT
No7	Mr C D John, 24 Hampton Court Crescent, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9BA