integer on 23 Jan 2001 04:22:39 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ OPEN.SORE + addtl mass movements

>So just out of curiosity, given your aggresively anti-korporate stance
>(one, which, incidentally, I share), why does nato remain proprietary
>(e.g., non-open source)?  It would seem much more consistent with what I
>take to be your general outlook if nato were open-source and ran on jMax,
>rather than Cycling 74 Max/MSP.
>
>-dgm

nn does not subscribe to mob action \ herd mentality \ korporat fascist INTEL Cycling74 etc
thievery + exploitation.

[as 01 other observed - fascism is a mass movement]

if nn was based on natural selection perhaps we would.
we dont. sexual selection - much much much lovelier - responsible for one's m9nd kontainer.
it is recommended one uses it prior to brusque landing in 01 job type job poz!z!e.

you are eliminating your `personal` + others memes + genes. we could accuse you of genocide
+ memocide aber we have kalkulated you do not know what you are doing hence ___...
we accuse you of miscalculating.

the evidence insists _all progress has taken. takes + shall take place
at the periphery. it is difficult admiring slaves for they are FREE.
it is difficult admiring harlots for they are NUDE. [apropos Jeremy Bernstein's +
others predilection towards so called clarity ja]

       for some people, "it seemed immoral that morality should increase genetic fitness".
       she [alison jolly] suggests that beside concealment of ovulation in women what is
       new in human sex is the general need for privacy.

: 103 Christophe Boesch. Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology

       Personal novelty or creativity is far more common place than societal novelty.

       It is the individual's task to differentiate itself from all the
       others and stand on its own feet. All collective identities...
       interfere with the fulfillment of this task. Collective
       identities are crutches for the lame, shields for the timid, beds
       for the lazy, nurseries for the irresponsible.... [jung]

       Making your personal memories stick

       All collective identities are crutches for the lame, shields for the infirm, beds
       for the lazy, nurseries for the irresponsible....

a tout a.l.heure.nn

      nouakokakolamomentmal _\0- therapeut!kc klon!ng

      do you want your software designs to end up in cardbored boxes
      or G3O-Z!NKRONOUS 0RB!T +?
                                                    !
!
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l

        : http://www.membank.org/0000/0000.html

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - oestrus.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            /_/

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !